Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed you've tried to be an IKN recently, which whilst making a pleasant change from your usual MO, still leaves me giggling to myself like a pre pubescent schoolgirl every time I read one of your posts.
I feel this was some sort of woman-slap.

I hope not. Hugely over rated.
Name a better 18yr old that is already playing at the highest level. Never mind the fact hes best mates with several members of the squad already, has shown the mentality to leave Birmingham and move to Germany as a teenager and not only settle in but excel both domestically and in european competitions.

Name a better 18yr old that is already playing at the highest level. Never mind the fact hes best mates with several members of the squad already, has shown the mentality to leave Birmingham and move to Germany as a teenager and not only settle in but excel both domestically and in european competitions.
What’s the benefit of him being 18?

I’d much rather a 23/24 year old who is better than Bellingham and half the price.

There’s no guarentee Bellingham will improve nor that he would stay until his peak.

We signed Sané and Ferrán as teenagers, we signed KDB and Bernardo at prime age.

What’s the benefit of him being 18?

I’d much rather a 23/24 year old who is better than Bellingham and half the price.

There’s no guarentee Bellingham will improve nor that he would stay until his peak.

We signed Sané and Ferrán as teenagers, we signed KDB and Bernardo at prime age.
Signing a player at that age for 130 million is beyond Hubris, and should have no place in a serious team that needs seniority to compete at the highest level. ( PSG have done that for Mbappe - that should tell you enough )

I agree here, he is too young to be sold/bought at that price, and I am sure he will be sold at that price, because Dortmund likes to fucking milk teams for cash. I just hope we actually don't end up spending too much money when we could buy 2 Bernardo's equivalent signings which is what we actually need.

If we spend fucking 130 mil on one player, that fucks us for: Wingers, and another midfielder.

And there is the risk of Bernardo actually leaving next summer.

No matter how it transpires, spending that much on an individual is beyond risky, and it should only happen if we have all the pieces we actually need in place first.

Signing a player at that age for 130 million is beyond Hubris, and should have no place in a serious team that needs seniority to compete at the highest level. ( PSG have done that for Mbappe - that should tell you enough )

I agree here, he is too young to be sold/bought at that price, and I am sure he will be sold at that price, because Dortmund likes to fucking milk teams for cash. I just hope we actually don't end up spending too much money when we could buy 2 Bernardo's equivalent signings which is what we actually need.

If we spend fucking 130 mil on one player, that fucks us for: Wingers, and another midfielder.

And there is the risk of Bernardo actually leaving next summer.

No matter how it transpires, spending that much on an individual is beyond risky, and it should only happen if we have all the pieces we actually need in place first.
Who cares ? If the club have identified him as a player we want long term to replace Gundogan and they are willing to pay what ever they decide to pay. Thats all that matters.

Who cares ? If the club have identified him as a player we want long term to replace Gundogan and they are willing to pay what ever they decide to pay. Thats all that matters.
I mean, I care, because I would rather buy three players that we actually need, than 1 for 1 position.

Imagine starting the spend next summer at -130Million.

Good luck with any other bid. See summer where we spent 100 million on Grealish. I like Jude, i really would love him to play for us, we would have the whole English midfield. It would do wonders for our image.

But the price is fucked.

I mean, I care, because I would rather buy three players that we actually need, than 1 for 1 position.

Imagine starting the spend next summer at -130Million.

Good luck with any other bid. See summer where we spent 100 million on Grealish. I like Jude, i really would love him to play for us, we would have the whole English midfield. It would do wonders for our image.

But the price is fucked.
We will get the players we need and we don’t need 3 , we will spend the money we need to. If I thought the club was negilgent or reckless with our finances I might care about prices as they aren’t I have no need to care and I don’t.

I've noticed you've tried to be an ITk recently, which whilst making a pleasant change from your usual MO, still leaves me giggling to myself like a pre pubescent schoolgirl every time I read one of your posts.

Yes you are right.

I was hoping to be official certified ITK, but my source failed me regarding Cucurella.
Now I am applying again for the ITK certificate, hopefully his info will be right regarding Bellingham.

I am 100% sure that he is close to people that run the club, but I am not sure how much they tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.