Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool believe they have got him, i hope not if he keeps the work rate up he will be an England player for a decade, and that will make it worth our investment quite apart from he is a good box to box with the ability to attract the ball, he does seem to take the leadership role in the absence of Haaland and Sancho.

Liverpool believe they have got him, i hope not if he keeps the work rate up he will be an England player for a decade, and that will make it worth our investment quite apart from he is a good box to box with the ability to attract the ball, he does seem to take the leadership role in the absence of Haaland and Sancho.
The only ones reporting they got him are dippers mouthing to deviate from their horrendous midfield strategy in transfers.

They’ve been pretty fucking decent at recruitment, but letting Mane go, not fixing the mid, and buying Darwin Cuntnez is a very odd choice.

Liverpool do or some liverpool fans do. I've never heard liverpool say anything about him, or any club.

The only ones reporting they got him are dippers mouthing to deviate from their horrendous midfield strategy in transfers.

They’ve been pretty fucking decent at recruitment, but letting Mane go, not fixing the mid, and buying Darwin Cuntnez is a very odd choice.
Do not be fooled the media and Liverpool are grooming him now.

Do not be fooled the media and Liverpool are grooming him now.
I’m not, and, if the player chose Liverpool over city I don’t give a shit. He made his choice.

Many clubs will want to transfer him. He’ll be well over 100 mil. Dortmund get their money and they are tough to negotiate with.

Contract is until 2025, and no release clause.

Whoever pays more wins.

No chance he goes Liverpool. Dortmund want 130 mil euros, this was said in January by Berger dortmunds number one journalist. its going to be between us and Madrid id guess.

Nothing to say on signing Gallagher, but I agree with you. I genuinely believe if Tommy Doyle signed for Dortmund at 17/18 he’d be able to do just as good as Bellingham, if not better. I watched about half of Dortmunds games last 2 years, and I really really struggle to see what everyone’s so excited about. If he was 30, he’d be on their bench, the main reason he gets so much gametime is because it allows Dortmund to put a ridiculous price tag on him at such a young age. His technical ability is actually really poor. His bad first touch and ball control very often gets him and his team in trouble, often allowing the opponent to counter attack. Might be a very unpopular opinion but I think he’d be a very bad fit at City for now. Not denying he could be world class in 2 or 3 years, but right now he’s miles off our level
It’s a good league the Bundesliga but it’s very open and allows young players time on the ball to shine, that they wouldn’t get in the Prem.

Connor Gallagher looked brilliant last season for Palace. He was the best player to play at the Etihad for any opposition last season, something that stood out to me when we played Monaco when Bernardo was the best player to play for any opposition at the Etihad in 2016-17.

I’m not saying Bellingham isn’t good, he looks alright. But Gallagher looks very good in the Prem already.

No chance he goes Liverpool. Dortmund want 130 mil euros, this was said in January by Berger dortmunds number one journalist. its going to be between us and Madrid id guess.
Liverpool have as much, if not more, money as City do to buy players. Their turnover is almost identical to ours and they’ve reduced their wage bill over the last few years while we’ve increased ours.

We will see next summer.

And I won't bet 1 pound on him joining City, just passing what I have been told.
I've noticed you've tried to be an ITk recently, which whilst making a pleasant change from your usual MO, still leaves me giggling to myself like a pre pubescent schoolgirl every time I read one of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.