Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him in and learning the Pep way asap then he will unlock the rest of his talent.
100m plus for a kid that needs his talent "unblocking" is insane, for that sort of money you want the finished article and a game changing article, not sure Jude is .

100m plus for a kid that needs his talent "unblocking" is insane, for that sort of money you want the finished article and a game changing article, not sure Jude is .
He unlocked our midfield at 17yo, was that overrated enough for you?

as for the 100m I couldn't give a shit really, it isn't my money and it will only boil scousers piss even more.

For any smart memory folk, I was bothered about paying 150m for Harry Kane, absolutely not worth that much at his age and with the chance of a rooneyesque drop off at 30yo. If he scored 30 goals a season for 5 years it would be 1m a goal and that would have been just for his fee, nevermind his wage and I don't like him lol

anyway...

Bellingham is still young and if he was here for 10 seasons his fee would translate to 10m a year and that is a piffling amount at the end of the day.

Get it done.

He unlocked our midfield at 17yo, was that overrated enough for you?

as for the 100m I couldn't give a shit really, it isn't my money and it will only boil scousers piss even more.

For any smart memory folk, I was bothered about paying 150m for Harry Kane, absolutely not worth that much at his age and with the chance of a rooneyesque drop off at 30yo. If he scored 30 goals a season for 5 years it would be 1m a goal and that would have been just for his fee, nevermind his wage and I don't like him lol

anyway...

Bellingham is still young and if he was here for 10 seasons his fee would translate to 10m a year and that is a piffling amount at the end of the day.

Get it done.
100m will be the opening bid, Dippers and Real will be after him at the very minimum, you won't get change out of 150m for the fee and agent, and then what will he want in terms of wages, I would say 300k a week, that's crazy, crazy money for a player with potential, playing in a very flakey team.

At fault for 2 of the 3 goals conceded within the last 4 minutes yesterday.

I’m a fan but also starting to think he may not be the messiah claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.