Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He immediately upgrades any midfield in Europe.

The price tag is irrelevant. Clubs are going to spend both a lot more and a lot less and get differing results. The only thing that matter is if he is right for us and so far it says that he is.
Let's see how it all plays out if the Liverpool rumours are true.
I don't see a 100+ mil player there.

Past experience tells us that this is bollocks and there is lots of water to flow under the bridge before this happens.
They can't even get his age correct.

Who is he replacing in our starting midfield?
It's not that simple. Pep will pick his team depending on the opposition.
Gundogan is in great form but was benched yesterday.

I think it's very possible Gundogan and Bernardo leave next year.

Your telling me signing Bellingham wouldn't go someway to replacing them and bring an upgrade in some areas?

It's not that simple. Pep will pick his team depending on the opposition.
Gundogan is in great form but was benched yesterday.

I think it's very possible Gundogan and Bernardo leave next year.

Your telling me signing Bellingham wouldn't go someway to replacing them and bring an upgrade in some areas?
Yes if one or both of them left. You said they’d improve any team now. But that’s not true, he wouldn’t get in our first 11.

Yes if one or both of them left. You said they’d improve any team now. But that’s not true, he wouldn’t get in our first 11.
I think he does improve us. Doesn't mean he starts every week. He would get in our first 11 as and when Pep sees fit. As it stands we are light a central midfield player imo.
If Pep starts using Bernardo at RW then we have Rodri, Phillips, KdB and Gundogan to play 4 positions. We would be stronger if we had Bellingham as well than having to play Foden or Grealish there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.