Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m will be the opening bid, Dippers and Real will be after him at the very minimum, you won't get change out of 150m for the fee and agent, and then what will he want in terms of wages, I would say 300k a week, that's crazy, crazy money for a player with potential, playing in a very flakey team.
pay it, I don't care.

The same flakey team we just got one of the world's best players from, that flakey team?

Nah to paying whatever they ask for.
Well I am sure our skilled professionals would negotiate a fee, for myself and it not being my money I don't care what the fee would be, the fact we stole Haaland for a third of his real value, says I think we have a few pennies to spare on this transfer.

If we are interested in the lad, we may well not be in the slightest.

Let the headless chicken teams ruin themselves over him. He's nowhere near worth what he will eventually go for, unless it's around 50 mil mark.
I actually don't believe he will kick on and show anything more than he already has. His only chance is 3 years under Pep to learn how to really play football.

Let the headless chicken teams ruin themselves over him. He's nowhere near worth what he will eventually go for, unless it's around 50 mil mark.
I actually don't believe he will kick on and show anything more than he already has. His only chance is 3 years under Pep to learn how to really play football.
He immediately upgrades any midfield in Europe.

The price tag is irrelevant. Clubs are going to spend both a lot more and a lot less and get differing results. The only thing that matter is if he is right for us and so far it says that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.