Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I must admit to not having seen him play that often but on the few occasions I have, he just seems like reasonably a solid midfield player and not much more.
I saw one recent match where I saw a brilliant pass, a brilliant tackle & a brilliant lunge, recovery to stop the ball going out for a goal kick & a good pass to recycle the ball & keep Dortmund's attack going.

To be honest, those are the only three notable things I can remember from him, but to be fair I've barely seen him play, & when I have he's not really stood out as being anything special aside from him being a 17 year old playing man football. \0/

Still not on the hype train for this one.
Agree. The only thing special about him is that he has reached a decent level at a very young age. I have never seen anything in him that makes me certain he will reach new levels in the future, and right now he is not good enough for a top club in England in my opinion, he is nothing special technically. I genuinly don't think he is any better than what the likes of Ross Barkley were when he was at Everton, probably even a level below. I'd happily let the scousers have him for a high fee and there are a list of several midfielders that I think would be obtainable next summer that I personally would much rather have over Bellingham, namely De Jong, Laimer and Ødegaard. Not to mention the likes of Barella and Pedri but not sure if they are possible to get.

With that being said I'm far from a scout and if the people in charge want him over others then I fully expect to be proven wrong

Last edited:
We don't do business in january transfer, unless for very specific circumstances. Anyway the deal that potentially reaching up to 100m will not be plausible on january so no chance he will move at winter transfer windows.
First time we have a world cup in the winter months, will all our players return fully fit, will a player have a standout performance in the world cup and possibly be a target in January.
We have money in the bank from a very successful summer transfer window, so £100m+ is plausible.

First time we have a world cup in the winter months, will all our players return fully fit, will a player have a standout performance in the world cup and possibly be a target in January.
We have money in the bank from a very successful summer transfer window, so £100m+ is plausible.
Haaland will get a solid rest, return refreshed and then smash in another 60 goals against tired defences lol

The club in question may not want to do business in January and refuse to sell, it will affect their ongoing season. The deal with scale like this is usually going to happen at summers transfer windows and not on winters, because Dortmund will easily looking at possible replacement easier and have plenty of time in summer.

The club in question may not want to do business in January and refuse to sell, it will affect their ongoing season. The deal with scale like this is usually going to happen at summers transfer windows and not on winters, because Dortmund will easily looking at possible replacement easier and have plenty of time in summer.
Buy him loan him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.