Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there is us saving up this summer............................
Go for him in January,
Money in the bank to spend in January, everyone else have blown their budgets in this summer window.
Get Haaland to tap him up when we play Dortmund.
If we are in good positions in champions, Premier league then Bellingham might be tempted, believing that he would have a very good chance of getting silverware with us in may

Go for him in January,
Money in the bank to spend in January, everyone else have blown their budgets in this summer window.
Get Haaland to tap him up when we play Dortmund.
If we are in good positions in champions, Premier league then Bellingham might be tempted, believing that he would have a very good chance of getting silverware with us in may

i`m up for it! lol Would no doubt still cost £100m though?

I think the dippers have fucked themselves up with the huge Salad contract and the long contract for Van Dick? They have plenty of in a sense deadwood but then that would make their squad too thin? I wonder if Gundo would maybe like to go back there to finish his career on a free? Opens up a space in our squad as well and i`m sure if Pep wanted him we would do £100m.
Bellingham replace Gundo ?
Fucking hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.