Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I said earlier in the thread, if I was Bellingham at his age now and had the chance to work with Pep and the other city players, I’d choose that all day over going to Liverpool, assuming we’re interested. And I don’t say that just because it’s us

He is technically excellent and would thrive under the way we play, with the players we have and how/what pep coaches

When I look at him play and see liverpools hoof ball style, I just don’t see him as a natural fit. I think his ability would be wasted there.

Nailed on to the dippers for 86 million. Oh wait......

Interesting if the dippers fail to make the top 4 - that could rule them out ! No matter they'll move on to Harry Winks and the media will declare him world class and a better bet that Bellingham !

Took his goal well but I just don't see what he would bring or why he would cost a 100 million pounds. Some nice touches here and there, couple of good passes but I've said it before; Nothing special

Might age horribly of course but never has english tax been more true with a player. If he was german Bayern would monitor him a bit but deem him far from ready, atleast far from the 100 million hot prospect us and the scouse will make him

Took his goal well but I just don't see what he would bring or why he would cost a 100 million pounds. Some nice touches here and there, couple of good passes but I've said it before; Nothing special

Might age horribly of course but never has english tax been more true with a player. If he was german Bayern would monitor him a bit but deem him far from ready, atleast far from the 100 million hot prospect us and the scouse will make him
Couldn't disagree more. You're judging him playing in a team that was all out defence, and he still popped up to nick a goal. He's the main man for Dortmund who are a huge club, at 19 (or is he still 17 lol). By rights he should have 3 goals in 3 CL games against us because the disallowed one at the Etihad should never have been ruled out.

Absolutely superb player, winners mentality in the way he handles himself at that age. If we got him to replace gundo next summer and another right back our business is done imo.

Yes please!

76% pass completion, 1 take-on, dribbled past 2 times, 0 tackles, 0 interceptions and 0 aerials won in a defensive set-up.. took his goal well but otherwise did nothing, if he wasn't English no-one would bat an eye. Just a decent all round midfielder who isn't really outstanding at anything. Say just like Philips in Englands set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.