Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're correct mate. We were going to go in for Akanji in Jan but interest in him from other clubs forced our hands, he was always in the plan to be the replacement for Ake. The odd thing is another CB is definitely on the radar (don't know who)

Perhaps the one the press are touting.

You're correct mate. We were going to go in for Akanji in Jan but interest in him from other clubs forced our hands, he was always in the plan to be the replacement for Ake. The odd thing is another CB is definitely on the radar (don't know who)

Saw us linked with Skriniar the other day which seemed odd at the time.

Possible injury concerns over Laporte or Stones perhaps? But we know Pep really prefers a left and a right-footer combination. Might be wrong, but Skriniar would almost feel like a closest replacement for Ruben? No idea how settled he is here tbh.

God knows what's going on. :D

While all the attention is currently on Haaland,and with good reason......this 17yr old kid is taking that league by storm.

He has the makings of a lung bursting complete midfield general - i suspect the same clubs who are in the mix for Haaland will also be keeping a very close eye on this potential superstar too.
There's no point as my Liverpool supporting work colleague assures me Liverpool have a pre-contract arrangement
to buy him. I hasten to add, I didn't bother arguing, as you know what they're like.

This is further on than people think. €95m fee verbally agreed with Dortmund for a transfer next summer. Guessing a lot can still happen but all the noises are that Jude wants us and we want him, hopefully this can get done. Bernie and Ake both will be on their way out next summer though unfortunately.

Would be pretty incredible to arrange a fee with Dortmund before the World Cup.

Reactions: Uby
There is certainly more and more noise about him coming here now isn’t there? Nicely backed up by Ric and Tolmie.

Reactions: Uby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.