Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s is if Bellingham is open to any of the big teams..

Maybe he is? I know Tolmie has mentioned on here that Bellingham fancies coming to us but i`m sure if we wont pay the fee and say the dippers do i`m sure he would be happy to go them as well.

Hopefully a figure that pisses Dortmund bosses off. They've been known to slate us in the past but when we have dealt with them, I don't think we've taken the piss have we?

Negotiations and transfers for Sancho, Gundogan, Akanji and Haaland seemed to go relatively smoothly without any extra noise (Napoli for example) suggesting bad blood. Assuming that can only help us when it comes to talking to them about taking their star asset.
Plus Bynoe Gittens and Braaf

game changer then mate. is there a fee dortmund have in mind?

This is further on than people think. €95m fee verbally agreed with Dortmund for a transfer next summer. Guessing a lot can still happen but all the noises are that Jude wants us and we want him, hopefully this can get done. Bernie and Ake both will be on their way out next summer though unfortunately.

the athletic reporting that dortmund value Jude @ 150m euros apparently.

Don't believe anything to do with Dortmunds price from any media. The only media that is 100 percent reliable is Berger he said dortmund wanted 130 mil euros in January. Berger is extremely close to Dortmund and gets briefed regularly

Last thing Berger said was on a German podcast about a month ago and it was that Dortmunds price is still the same but they will take into account Judes preference. Dortmund are mostly banking on the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.