Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
150 is alot for this lad. You could arguably get Gusto (RB), Enzo Fernandez (CM), Mudryk (LW) and still have change to move Jack/Phil to an 8 and grab another winger or CM if they stay wide
I’m thinking it’s time for Phil to drop back into midfield. I love him further up, but his attributes are made for midfield. Get a fast winger to compete with Jack.

150 is alot for this lad. You could arguably get Gusto (RB), Enzo Fernandez (CM), Mudryk (LW) and still have change to move Jack/Phil to an 8 and grab another winger or CM if they stay wide
I like Enzo Fernandez. Tried to watch a few Benfica games when I can and he’s a very tidy player…

On Bellingham, only time will tell but he’s someone who definitely needs a good coach at this point in time that will help him add more to his game.

Don’t want him at City unless its for a reasonable fee. He’s got potential but so have a lot of players.

He's only 19 and an exceptional talent for his age, any comparison with established players like Gundo and Debruyne is unjustified imo
If we are spending big money on him then you have to make comparisons with our current players.
He is talented, it's up to him how good he can become, can't predict the future so he might be as good as KDB Gundgan he might not .
One thing he does have is the right attitude, he has a winning mentality,

You can feel the desperation in the media for this lad to go to a team in red.
Athletic podcast, solely devoted to him, and the specific subject of his move next summer.
Who’s involved?
the host,
Rafa Honigstein for the Dortmund angle,
their England correspondent,
and er, their liverpool correspondent …

I’m thinking it’s time for Phil to drop back into midfield. I love him further up, but his attributes are made for midfield. Get a fast winger to compete with Jack.
im the oposite id like jack to drop into midfield. think fodens brill on right. However i do understand your thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.