Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry..I just do not see it.. admittedly only watched him a few times but he has not blown my socks off in terms of the sums of money being quoted..spending 100 million or whatever on a 19 year old who is good but not great, seems a massive gamble..there have not been many prodigous teenage talents in my lifetime who have gone on to fulfil their promise consistently over many years..there are obvious one's but I would not compare Jude to them..Ok 50 million, worth a gamble,that will not happen, but 100 million plus is bonkers...seriously do people believe he is that good and is the future ?? Intrigued by this discussion.

I am sorry..I just do not see it.. admittedly only watched him a few times but he has not blown my socks off in terms of the sums of money being quoted..spending 100 million or whatever on a 19 year old who is good but not great, seems a massive gamble..there have not been many prodigous teenage talents in my lifetime who have gone on to fulfil their promise consistently over many years..there are obvious one's but I would not compare Jude to them..Ok 50 million, worth a gamble,that will not happen, but 100 million plus is bonkers...seriously do people believe he is that good and is the future ?? Intrigued by this discussion.
In you few times of watching him, you don't see a winning mentality, a run through brick walls attitude, that's his biggest strength. Technically he can improve and under a better coach, he will.

In you few times of watching him, you don't see a winning mentality, a run through brick walls attitude, that's his biggest strength. Technically he can improve and under a better coach, he will.
That’s why when I’ve seen him, he seems more suited to Kloppball than Pepball. He’s obviously young and has potential though.

I did totally, but just do not see him as a proven talent yet, certainly not 100 million plus just now..I guess I am saying I think it is early days.Let us see him in Qatar.

Last edited:
I think they want Delap in the equation, something we will probably agree to if we get the buyback.

They also want the majority of the cash upfront.

Chelsea are a bigger threat than Liverpool because of Kante and Jorginho deals running down, but will they make top four?

To be honest Delap may be the most expendable of the next generation in a sense? Pep imo would play false nine again instead of chucking Delap into a big game? I really do think Chelsea will finish outside the top 4 this season but I also just don’t think he would pick potter over pep? The chance to work for the great man and also join up with Erling again would surely prove too much to ignore?

I did totally, but just do not see him as a proven talent yet, certainly not 100 million plus just now..I guess I am saying I think it is early days.Let us see him in Qatar.
Understand what you are saying, it is a lot of money when all said and done, but players are only worth what a club is willing to pay and it looks like a few top clubs are willing to pay that for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.