Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. I posted the UEFA site where it showed KDB was motm, not some random paper or fan.

So, like everything else you’ve posted, it is your opinion, which you are entitled to holding. It doesn’t make you right.
Everything else i posted started with me saying Bellingham was English and the price would be offset by amortization is that my opinion?

Paid a bit of attention to Bellingham last night. He isn't the messiah the media are making him out to be, but he's 19 and he is already a very good player and looks to have the tools to be an excellent one. Constantly looked for the ball and looked to bring the team up the pitch as opposed to aimless possession. I thought he tried to use the ball well.

I'm all for trying to get him here under Pep.
Our possession isn’t aimless, it’s about having the opposition chasing shadows until we find the right moment to push forward.
Teams are fucking knackered after playing us for a good reason.
Not that I’m saying you think our possession is aimless.

But they are completely different players and Gundo fits City like a glove whilst Bellingham has a skill set more suited to a team who isn’t reliant on possession and control.
Taking that into account I still don’t see how anybody can think that Bellingham is the better player.
I think its unfair to compare them as they are now. Gundogan has an old head and knows how to dictate a match. His experience and knowledge have to be learned and Gundo is obviously a very smart player. You cant compare Bellingham to that. Bellingham is raw but I think he has the tools to be top notch. He just has to learn

I think its unfair to compare them as they are now. Gundogan has an old head and knows how to dictate a match. His experience and knowledge have to be learned and Gundo is obviously a very smart player. You cant compare Bellingham to that. Bellingham is raw but I think he has the tools to be top notch. He just has to learn
Not doubting any of that and it’s the precise reason why I think Gundo is the better player right now. Experience is invaluable in football and certainly when playing for a coach like Pep who has to trust his players.
Hopefully Bellingham continues to improve and signs for us and proves all of us who are unsure right now wrong.

But they are completely different players and Gundo fits City like a glove whilst Bellingham has a skill set more suited to a team who isn’t reliant on possession and control.
Taking that into account I still don’t see how anybody can think that Bellingham is the better player.
Gondogan did fit City like a glove, Grealish has taken his ability to control a game, and those all important goals have been taken by Haaland, the sublime passes have been taken by KDB the drifting passed a player has been taken off him by Foden, Gundogan is not the player he was, but just as important he is highly likely to leave this summer and Bellingham is not the finished player he could end up playing in another position, he is just very good where he is now.

It looks to me like your first message to me was about every team needs a box to box midfielder, which is your opinion and demonstrably false.
No that was a reply to a previous post and is impossible to demonstrate as false, since Rodri quite often goes from one box to another, especially when we know we do not need a DM

Our possession isn’t aimless, it’s about having the opposition chasing shadows until we find the right moment to push forward.
Teams are fucking knackered after playing us for a good reason.
Not that I’m saying you think our possession is aimless.
completely agree, i was talking about his use of the ball in Englands set up where most of the stuff the back 7 do is pointless passing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.