Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we haven’t. He’s not in the same league as Rodri, Gundogan, De Bruyne nor Bernardo. He’s younger and might get somewhere near their standard in 5 years or so.

Bellingham, and anyone else’s nationality is irrelevant to your point. Gael Clichy was French, yet Association Trained.

Bellingham could be English and foreign, unless we buy him next summer.
How can he not be better than Gundogan he had him for breakfast when we played Dortmund, i really can not see why you would be protecting him, he is almost certainly going to leave this Summer.
My point is and was Bellingham is English and i would like City to buy him THIS summer, as a side note he improves our squad at a time uncertainty surrounds 4 of our English players,

He looks a good prospect but anybody thinking he’s better than Gundo after performing well against him a couple of times has got to be one of the most batshit assertions I’ve ever read on here. Haha!

I'd also debate that he had him for breakfast ;)

How can he not be better than Gundogan he had him for breakfast when we played Dortmund, i really can not see why you would be protecting him, he is almost certainly going to leave this Summer.
My point is and was Bellingham is English and i would like City to buy him THIS summer, as a side note he improves our squad at a time uncertainty surrounds 4 of our English players,
Seems weird that we won that game and restricted Dortmund to about 3 shots.

He did deflect a shot with his head to score a nice goal.

Like Shaw scored against us a few years back and is English. How much should we be buying him for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.