Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Silva look like going next summer hopefully we get this guy and Gundogan signs a new 2/3 year contract and buy a right back and that would do us

I think he'd fit seamlessly into either. But yeah, seems like Gundogan is still drastically underrated by some.
I have to be honest and say I’ve not paid too much attention to him thus far as a player so my comments are based on a small sample size. I’m happy to see how he develops this year especially with a WC on the horizon and if we make a bid it’s because there are far more informed people happy with him than me.

Gondogan did fit City like a glove, Grealish has taken his ability to control a game, and those all important goals have been taken by Haaland, the sublime passes have been taken by KDB the drifting passed a player has been taken off him by Foden, Gundogan is not the player he was, but just as important he is highly likely to leave this summer and Bellingham is not the finished player he could end up playing in another position, he is just very good where he is now.
I don't care if he never scores again; I want Gundogan sitting in the middle of the park controlling the ball and the game; being there when a colleague has no other outlet, or simply as the conduit to get the ball from A to B.

As Haaland said about the quarters of the Chumps League last season, "Gundogan stop playing tika taka". The guy knows exactly what to do and when to do it. He is a gem.

I would love to know how many times in a game he touches the ball and the (tiny) percentage of when he loses it or when a pass goes astray.

I think in the future, this guy will make a very good manager.

He looks a good prospect but anybody thinking he’s better than Gundo after performing well against him a couple of times has got to be one of the most batshit assertions I’ve ever read on here. Haha!
The one absolute indisputable fact to take from that game is how brilliant and underrated a footballer Gundo is, even as he approaches the twilight of his career
Jude might reach his level one day but its a gamble, especially at the quoted prices
That said, we evolve, and that’s a big part of how we stay ahead of the rest
We don’t play the same as when Yaya was in the team. We changed again when David retired. And we changed again when Sergio was done
That is Pep’s true genius. Making fine tweaks and still winning while replacing legends who were part of the furniture for a decade.
We’ll need to go again when Gundo and Kev are no longer here
Bellingham could be anything
Heard a rumour that his agents are insisting that anyone signing him will also need to sign his brother from Birmingham City as part of the deal?

Great player be a good signing
However the hype on this guy is ridiculous
Would he make our first xi now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.