Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not a shadow of the player he was at Dortmund,his role is completely different nowadays and the job he’s asked to do isn’t the same.
What he does for us he does extremely well and the only surprise is you somehow keep comparing the two players when they have fuck all in common with each other.
Gundogan would have scored 12 against Villa in May for Dortmund, in half the time.

He’s not a shadow of the player he was at Dortmund,his role is completely different nowadays and the job he’s asked to do isn’t the same.
What he does for us he does extremely well and the only surprise is you somehow keep comparing the two players when they have fuck all in common with each other.
You obviously never watched him, we only got one of the best midfielders in the world, because everybody else thought the injuries had finished him including Dortmund.
Both play midfield neither are wingers so they are both going to play in the same area, they are of course nothing alike in skill set or experience.

Great player be a good signing
However the hype on this guy is ridiculous
Would he make our first xi now?

The hype is certainly a bit ridiculous at this point, But we always seem to do this as a country as we are approaching a big tournament. It seems one player always gets singled out as the man that’s going to carry the hopes of a nation. Last year at the Euro’s it was Grealish before the tournament, He was being touted as the new Gascoigne that could change games and the kids were changing their hair style and everything, Then he barely got any game time. The last World Cup it was Kane, although to be fair he did win a golden boot, so fair play.

This year it’s Bellingham it seems. Probably the most effective way to try to ruin a 19 year old, building him up as the nation’s favourite, especially if the team doesn’t do well

That said, I think he’s a hell of a talent, I would take him in a heartbeat and give him a couple of years of coaching with pep and he will be a real force as a player. I understand some people are already getting sick of the hype he’s getting and probably kicking back against it, but if anybody can’t see the ability that he has then I don’t know what they’re looking at because he is a brilliant talent, especially playing in that position at that at 19 and very comfortable.

It does seem we're an after-thought in these reports and the MSM are really desperate for him to go to one of the red teams.
I can't wait to see their faces when we unveil this lad.

Is he technically good enough to get in our team ? Every single one of our midfielders / forwards can have the ball pinged in to them in a very tight area and they’re good enough to kill it dead and either emerge from that area with the ball or find a team mate. Can he do that ?

Is he technically good enough to get in our team ? Every single one of our midfielders / forwards can have the ball pinged in to them in a very tight area and they’re good enough to kill it dead and either emerge from that area with the ball or find a team mate. Can he do that ?
If we can’t trust Foden who is fucking miles ahead of him far as talent goes then the answer is no.in case anybody is wondering what I mean by that im saying Foden is miles better than him, not even close and thinking otherwise is mental.

A lot of little hints in the media the past few days. Jack is a big one despite not naming Bellingham directly but that Fjortoft one even more so given his connections to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.