Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, so if we want to spend as much as we can on him, we need to buy him next summer.
Correct and just as important Dortmund know that if they want to make the most money for him it is this summer, his value increasing to all the rich clubs Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle, then it is down to what the player wants, if he stays beyond this Summer coming, his value drops and the skint clubs get a look in Bayern ,real and barca who are very good at destabilizing players.

Height does have a part to play but not always Stones vs Walker or even Dias, Technically Bellingham is a novice but the quality is there to see if you want to, i thought he had a good game against Italy and James struggled due to too much being asked of him,i believe most players improve this part of their game with experience and reduced pace due to age, my beliefs obviously but the only English player that comes close to him where he plays is Ramsey.
The Ramsey born in Caerphilly? ;-)

Correct and just as important Dortmund know that if they want to make the most money for him it is this summer, his value increasing to all the rich clubs Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle, then it is down to what the player wants, if he stays beyond this Summer coming, his value drops and the skint clubs get a look in Bayern ,real and barca who are very good at destabilizing players.
He wouldn’t get a game at Real, Barca are skint and want Bernardo.

Bellingham will return to England in his next move. It’s just a matter of where.

I'd love to have him here.

There's a scary (and likely) prospect that both Gundo and Bernie are off this summer, and Kev turns 32.

The midfield will likely need some heavy investment soon

Height does have a part to play but not always Stones vs Walker or even Dias, Technically Bellingham is a novice but the quality is there to see if you want to, i thought he had a good game against Italy and James struggled due to too much being asked of him,i believe most players improve this part of their game with experience and reduced pace due to age, my beliefs obviously but the only English player that comes close to him where he plays is Ramsey.
Ramsey is good. I agree with u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.