Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to RAWK, there is no way Bellingham will be joining them if they don't get top four. Oh, the insight.

All roads must lead back to his mum.

Same as Haaland, you convince the parents and you have them in the bag.

She never wavered, despite Ferguson even being wheeled out to give Jude a red carpet tour of the training ground.

I know for a fact Birmingham wanted Bellingham to go to United because they had offered double the fee Dortmund had presented.

It was £37m plus add-ons taking it to £50m.

Remind you of someone else?

It tells me Bellingham also has a clause at Dortmund which is nowhere near the valuation being touted.
OHH it reminds me of what normally we are doing. Paying release clause.

All roads must lead back to his mum.

Same as Haaland, you convince the parents and you have them in the bag.

She never wavered, despite Ferguson even being wheeled out to give Jude a red carpet tour of the training ground.

I know for a fact Birmingham wanted Bellingham to go to United because they had offered double the fee Dortmund had presented.

It was £37m plus add-ons taking it to £50m.

Remind you of someone else?

It tells me Bellingham also has a clause at Dortmund which is nowhere near the valuation being touted.

I hope the Clause is the same as Erling had as in a lot lower than reported!

I think jude will go to real Madrid. He ain't going to Liverpool to watch the ball constantly fly over his head. Can't see him fancying Chelsea or utd rebuilds. Barca probably can't afford him. So realistically it's between us and Madrid.

I think jude will go to real Madrid. He ain't going to Liverpool to watch the ball constantly fly over his head. Can't see him fancying Chelsea or utd rebuilds. Barca probably can't afford him. So realistically it's between us and Madrid.
So in a fifty/fifty scenario with City having Pep and big Erl he would go to Madrid why?

So in a fifty/fifty scenario with City having Pep and big Erl he would go to Madrid why?
The Real Madrid brand? The money? The weather? The extra publicity? Easier league? Champs league pedigree? The fact kroos and modric are ancient and he can slide right in? Maybe he fancies the idea of working with camavinga and a few of the other youngsters. Mainly the weather though and Real Madrid are a huge name to a young kid.

I'd love to get jude and his brother at City and usually I'm very positive about our chances in the market, but this one doesn't seem to line up for me. Hopefully I'm wrong.

The Real Madrid brand? The money? The weather? The extra publicity? Easier league? Champs league pedigree? The fact kroos and modric are ancient and he can slide right in? Maybe he fancies the idea of working with camavinga and a few of the other youngsters. Mainly the weather though and Real Madrid are a huge name to a young kid.

I'd love to get jude and his brother at City and usually I'm very positive about our chances in the market, but this one doesn't seem to line up for me. Hopefully I'm wrong.
So basically money and weather then ! He can have money at city, and if weather plays a bigger part in his decision making than what Pep and City can do for his career, then is he the right player for us in the first place?

So basically money and weather then ! He can have money at city, and if weather plays a bigger part in his decision making than what Pep and City can do for his career, then is he the right player for us in the first place?
but madrid offers much more than weather. they are perennial champions league contenders/winners. and their prestige levels are through the roof. madrid may say if all city can offer is money and bad weather then maybe jude isnt the player for them. if and when pep extends that may change a little of course.
i know that response is a little combative but you made it sound a little bit like if a player doesn't choose us then he's a nonce.

but madrid offers much more than weather. they are perennial champions league contenders/winners. and their prestige levels are through the roof. madrid may say if all city can offer is money and bad weather then maybe jude isnt the player for them. if and when pep extends that may change a little of course.
i know that response is a little combative but you made it sound a little bit like if a player doesn't choose us then he's a nonce.
That's one way of interpreting their post I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.