Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
but madrid offers much more than weather. they are perennial champions league contenders/winners. and their prestige levels are through the roof. madrid may say if all city can offer is money and bad weather then maybe jude isnt the player for them. if and when pep extends that may change a little of course.
i know that response is a little combative but you made it sound a little bit like if a player doesn't choose us then he's a nonce.
No I don't think it makes him a nonce , not sure I understand how you make that connection? but if the weather is such a thing that would sway his decision making over the fact he plays with big Erl and gets coached by Pep then you have to question if he is solely into his career and to be the best he could be in his career .

I‘m waiting to see what Paul Meson thinks…. He’s got an eye for a player…. If we’d listened to Paul we could have saved our money and not bothered with KDB.

I saw Paul Merson Phil Thompson and Rory Jennings in Burger King the other day

That's Three whoppers right there :-)

No I don't think it makes him a nonce , not sure I understand how you make that connection? but if the weather is such a thing that would sway his decision making over the fact he plays with big Erl and gets coached by Pep then you have to question if he is solely into his career and to be the best he could be in his career .
okay use of the word nonce was a bit disrespectful given how terrible nonces actually are, so i'll take that last word back.

also i don't know if you were referring to and paraphrasing another quote but if i was a madrid fan i would quite reasonably be saying the only reason he would choose city over madrid is money whereas they can offer regular champions league wins.

Of course if we manage to win it this year at last then that argument goes. so fingers crossed.

finally give me a little slack, i've just got back from spain and have brought some energy sapping, butt destroying virus with me

okay use of the word nonce was a bit disrespectful given how terrible nonces actually are, so i'll take that last word back.

also i don't know if you were referring to and paraphrasing another quote but if i was a madrid fan i would quite reasonably be saying the only reason he would choose city over madrid is money whereas they can offer regular champions league wins.

Of course if we manage to win it this year at last then that argument goes. so fingers crossed.

finally give me a little slack, i've just got back from spain and have brought some energy sapping, butt destroying virus with me
I'm not sure any club can offer regular champions league wins

Madrid, like us, can fairly safely offer any player a spot in the last 4, with the compound of a player like Bellingham likely enhancing that likelihood

The bookies have us as strong favourites again this year, which I think has been the case for the last 3 or 4 years, which just goes to show how much luck is involved in winning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.