Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would steer away from Atletico Madrid, it's very likely Simeone's last season and the (decent) Spanish papers are sayign they'll need to sell some big players to make up the financial shortfall from being dumped out of the Europe.

AC Milan are on the way up, his wife is from there and players like Giroud and Ibrahimovic are still going strong in Serie A so Ilkay will absolutely boss it.

I'm actually very sad he's leaving. It will feel like the end of an era with Pep's first signing leaving the club.

I hope we give each other another 12 months, but City can't afford to stand still on Jude.

He's on decent wages with us, as is Bernie.

Bellingham package pays for itself. One of the reasons we were happy to sit on Bernie for another year.

Call it £300k a week for Bellingham.

Yeah……. Apart from pep,Erling and the rest of our squad Jude is not turning down that sort of money! Lol

Is it true we are trying to add bvb to our cfg???
No chance. Apparently, a ton of work has been done to improve the relationship between the clubs though.

The Haaland deal really helped smooth over any previous animosity. Both clubs were super professional and respectful during the process by all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.