Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance. Apparently, a ton of work has been done to improve the relationship between the clubs though.

The Haaland deal really helped smooth over any previous animosity. Both clubs were super professional and respectful during the process by all accounts.
A loan/buy back & sell on partnership arrangement with some of the EDS via Dortmund would be an incredible hookup.

No chance. Apparently, a ton of work has been done to improve the relationship between the clubs though.

The Haaland deal really helped smooth over any previous animosity. Both clubs were super professional and respectful during the process by all accounts.
There must be some truth in that since the Akanji deal a few months later was incredibly quick, seemingly painless and kept mostly secret.

That's great news! I'm presuming Bernie will sadly leave. If gundo also leaves we'll need another midfielder

By this point we seriously need a forum bot which is rolled out whenever this is mentioned. Not in their business model.
Not a million miles away though if they are starting to play nice. They take clauses on young player as and when it suits them tbf. Still very wishful thinking on my part

He's not going to Dortmund. Spain or Italy, but City and Gundo happy to wait to discuss the options, including another two years.

I know we can’t have everyone and at some point Gundo will go, but can’t help feel he’s one of them players that deserves Kompany, Silva, Sergio, Toure, Ferna type status. Very underrated player, had so many big moments and just an all round top pro. Would love him to stay in some capacity.

Keep an eye on Giovani Reyna. A few whispers we want him. We're really pushing ourselves in the US market and he ticks a lot of boxes.

Started playing well seems to be over his constant injuries. Would be a brilliant signing. So would Moukoko that kids special 17 years of age 10 goals and assists already this season Dortmunds main danger man with Bellingham rumours of City being interested. Would love both here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.