Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Reyna play another year to prove he can be fit.

I definitely think he ticks all the boxes

1) Big entry into the US fan base market
2) Young player with huge potential to replace aging players coming up
3) Huge City fan, Aguero goal is one of the best moments in his life he shared with his grand dad

Any logical person working at City for recruitment is 100% looking at bringing him in at some point, but he has to prove fitness first imo, or the cost isn't worth it if he is always injured.

3) Huge City fan, Aguero goal is one of the best moments in his life he shared with his grand dad

Any logical person working at City for recruitment is 100% looking at bringing him in at some point, but he has to prove fitness first imo, or the cost isn't worth it if he is always injured.
From what I've read I don't think Dortmund is a good place to prove anyone can be fit. I thought I read he shared the Aguero goal with his very sick brother ?

All of Dortmunds players are injured pretty often. I don't know what they do over there.

From what I've read I don't think Dortmund is a good place to prove anyone can be fit. I thought I read he shared the Aguero goal with his very sick brother ?
Dortmund have shit physios your right, so maybe him leaving sooner the better.

And your right, I knew it was a family member and mixed it up, here's an article for those interested:

His brother had cancer who unfortunately passed away, but that aguero moment is one of his most treasured memories.

The interest has been there for a few years. I suspect it's become more concrete as we're looking at a midfield rebuild. He's got a long way to go (and fitness is an issue) but he has the potential to replace Bernie. Technically excellent, can run all day, plays out wide but easily capable of playing more centrally.

The interest has been there for a few years. I suspect it's become more concrete as we're looking at a midfield rebuild. He's got a long way to go (and fitness is an issue) but he has the potential to replace Bernie. Technically excellent, can run all day, plays out wide but easily capable of playing more centrally.
Don't think Reyna should replace Bernie in the middle as he is more of a forward/winger/playmaker and doesn't have bernie's engine.

Unless you mean Bellingham, then that's who I'd have replace Bernie if we have to.

Don't think Reyna should replace Bernie in the middle as he is more of a forward/winger/playmaker and doesn't have bernie's engine.

Unless you mean Bellingham, then that's who I'd have replace Bernie if we have to.
I meant Reyna. You're right, he doesn't have the engine, but I think he's technically good enough to fill in centrally in a Pep side and isn't shy of grafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.