Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, a long and protracted sale process will mean that any new major investment is deferred until a new owner is found and a deal is done.

I would imagine that the sales price is highly dependent on Champions League qualification for next season for example as that will make a huge difference in the what a buyer would want to pay and what the seller is likely to achieve

FSG to buy Bellingham as a parting gift to the dippers before selling the club - according to Marca via FourFourTwo.

So @ tolmies hairdo has clearly been given duff info :) -

Last edited:
I just can’t see the appeal of going to the dippers as a ball-carrying midfielder.

They’re told to do all the running then hoof it first time in behind to whoever is up front. For 90 minutes.

I just can’t see the appeal of going to the dippers as a ball-carrying midfielder.

They’re told to do all the running then hoof it first time in behind to whoever is up front. For 90 minutes.

I just can't see the appeal joining the dippers at all, such a shit club with weird cultish fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.