Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's their asking proce by all accounts- not saying the deal can't be done for less. But, as Mike Keegan said there is also a chance he is priced out of a move this summer

I don’t trust the media I trust city and they will not pay €150m €103m yes which in fact what Dortmund said they’d except last January window!

Release clause or not Dom, how far do you think City will go? Assuming we land him at that amount.

I think that rumoured £87m release clause is about the max, offset almost entirely by selling Bernardo.

Otherwise it’s easy enough to leave him another year and get him for much cheaper.

The articles talking about a World Cup pricing him out of a move does suggest it’s not going to be 100m+

City in for Bellingham, exclusive! It’s in the Daily Fail, so it must be true. After pushing Liverpool are signing Bellingham all week. They haven’t got a f*cking clue.

I think that rumoured £87m release clause is about the max, offset almost entirely by selling Bernardo.

Otherwise it’s easy enough to leave him another year and get him for much cheaper.

The articles talking about a World Cup pricing him out of a move does suggest it’s not going to be 100m+
Gotcha. Appreciate the incite. We know now how on point City is with the financials so the maths work out. Anxiety for both ways. Losing Bernardo but gaining Jude is tough to decipher.

I reckon we get him for 120 mil euros, just over the Jack Grealish fee, media make it out that the dippers were priced out of a move and Jude chose money, I think Liverpool fans dont realise how good of friends Jude and Haaland are they were the poster boys for Dortmund last season due to their Chemistry and Friendship. On all of Dortmunds media. Jude said in one of the Dortmund vids last season when there was talk of Haaland leaving that he would love to play with Haaland again in the future if he left Dortmund.

Gotcha. Appreciate the incite. We know now how on point City is with the financials so the maths work out. Anxiety for both ways. Losing Bernardo but gaining Jude is tough to decipher.
from what ive seen from Southgate, we might get him for 50 if the WC defines his price lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.