Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fair.

Feels like we should still be looking in the €80-100m range for Bernardo. €100m is almost exactly £88m.
Not until Barcalona pay all of Ferran Torres money & at least £50m of the Bernardo deal straight away otherwise that fuck8ng embarrassing club can fuck off!!!!

Bernardo needs to be told no deal unless the money is paid SIMPLES..

Not until Barcalona pay all of Ferran Torres money & at least £50m of the Bernardo deal straight away otherwise that fuck8ng embarrassing club can fuck off!!!!

Bernardo needs to be told no deal unless the money is paid SIMPLES..

Madrid are interested in Bernardo as well mate.

I could see Bayern & PSG in for him also
Berny will have the pick of a few IMO inc a new deal but I just see him trying a few years elsewhere before a return home to Portugal?

I don’t see him going to PSG mate to be honest, I think he wants a sunny climate constantly and one of the major Spanish giants on his CV.

It will be down to how much game time he wants , there are only two clubs he will sign for , ourselves or Real , if he goes to Real i think he plays far more games , if he comes to the Etihad he will have to fight for every minute .
No chance he goes to the Dippers , they have no f*cking money and will not get anyhere near his salary demands , its a joke they are even mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.