Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what ive seen from Southgate, we might get him for 50 if the WC defines his price lol
It’ll be interesting to see if waistcoat plays Phillips or Bellingham.

I see them as broadly similar in standard at the moment, so we will see what Pep does with Kalvin after Xmas and see how he progresses.

It will probably be broadly the same progression path that Bellingham will tread if he comes and Pep stays.

I reckon we get him for 120 mil euros, just over the Jack Grealish fee, media make it out that the dippers were priced out of a move and Jude chose money, I think Liverpool fans dont realise how good of friends Jude and Haaland are they were the poster boys for Dortmund last season due to their Chemistry and Friendship. On all of Dortmunds media. Jude said in one of the Dortmund vids last season when there was talk of Haaland leaving that he would love to play with Haaland again in the future if he left Dortmund.

yeah that seems likely mate. Not just his relationship with Erling though, we have Pep and plenty of other england lads in the squad? The wages i imagine would be £250,000 plus as well.

I think that rumoured £87m release clause is about the max, offset almost entirely by selling Bernardo.

Otherwise it’s easy enough to leave him another year and get him for much cheaper.

The articles talking about a World Cup pricing him out of a move does suggest it’s not going to be 100m+
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think that rumoured £87m release clause is about the max, offset almost entirely by selling Bernardo.

Otherwise it’s easy enough to leave him another year and get him for much cheaper.

The articles talking about a World Cup pricing him out of a move does suggest it’s not going to be 100m+
Rumour is £83m plus you pay the 5% sell on clause fee to Birmingham, so roughly £88m in one payment

Rumour is £83m plus you pay the 5% sell on clause fee to Birmingham, so roughly £88m in one payment

Seems fair.

Feels like we should still be looking in the €80-100m range for Bernardo. €100m is almost exactly £88m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.