Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gundogan will leave. He's been great for us and is still a threat going forward, but get's beat too easily when they run at him and is too slow tracking back now.

As for Bernie, he's currently one of the best midfielders in the world, so i can't see him leaving for less than £80m.

I think one of our CH's will leave too, so that'll be another £50-60m.

That alone should cover Bellingham's transfer fee and i doubt many other clubs could recoup that sort of money from player sales, so i think we're well positioned to get him.

It was €100m last season City we’re asking for this summer be at least 20m less

We have to nail it down & fast his price will only increase after England qualify

According to Shearer only massive clubs like Real & Liverpool have a chance

Love Micah to comeout & say yes that's right Alan, Jude will be playing alongside Kev & Phil next year

He has legs & ability of Yaya but can also defend when required

He will go onto ve England's best complete midfielder imo once the goals start going in at National level

I put £10 on him today for a double 80-1 yes 80-1 nearly got it
He will be a complete beast of a player with Roders & propper players around d him
Haaland hopefully has the pull

Would loveit to be in January but that's me being greedy

At least announce it & see the rest crumble

The scousers still see him as there's?????
Shearer paused and glanced towards Micah when he said it.

It must be a done deal. Tattoo time

You have to take the hat off to the Dortmund scouts. Sign him for £25m and bring him through. He was a young nobody and they spotted the talent. They seem to get it right every time. They are the best example of an elite development academy supported by the best scouting system out there.
The best example of "an elite development academy supported by the best scouting system out there." is us.

Dortmund have struck gold a couple of times but they are in a very unique position to allow talented youngsters to get first team minutes. I wouldn't say their coaching or facilities are particularly fantastic, who was the last talent they promoted through the academy?

Simply giving top level minutes to Haaland, Bellingham and Sancho has propelled them to huge transfers. They will always be around the top places in Bundesliga and get CL football which not many other clubs can offer.

You cannot dispute the sheer amount of money we have raised via CFG and next summer we could hit close to 100m without even selling a first team player.

You have to take the hat off to the Dortmund scouts. Sign him for £25m and bring him through. He was a young nobody and they spotted the talent. They seem to get it right every time. They are the best example of an elite development academy supported by the best scouting system out there.
Depends how you want to look at it. They are a massive club in the German league with crowds of 80k. They make fortunes every year from player sales alone but they never win their league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.