Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best example of "an elite development academy supported by the best scouting system out there." is us.

Dortmund have struck gold a couple of times but they are in a very unique position to allow talented youngsters to get first team minutes. I wouldn't say their coaching or facilities are particularly fantastic, who was the last talent they promoted through the academy?

Simply giving top level minutes to Haaland, Bellingham and Sancho has propelled them to huge transfers. They will always be around the top places in Bundesliga and get CL football which not many other clubs can offer.

You cannot dispute the sheer amount of money we have raised via CFG and next summer we could hit close to 100m without even selling a first team player.
A most sensible post..The Bundesliga does not have the quality of the PL and the young talent are given time and games to shine..I can not blame Sancho for doing what he did, set up for life, but I believe he could have taken over from Mahrez in time at City,especially with Pep. I believe the City MO is slightly different. We always go for proven talent and it is rare, aside Phil, that youngsters get a good run of games and not just the Carabao. Certainly it has been great to see Cole and Rico get games but they need to regularly play with the first team to truly develop.

It would be more than a shame. Bernardo is irreplaceable
Nobody is irreplaceable. David Silva left and we moved on. DS was the best we ever had, even better than Colin Bell. We will get over BS leaving. He has been brilliant for us, no doubt but we will be ok mate. Bernardo has been a pleasure to watch though and has always had a tremendous attitude, especially since he has wanted to move for a while..

I dont think we need him

Any of the following can fill the CM position

Kdb, Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden & Grealish.

Rodri & Kevin to fill the dm

If we are going to spend big, then we need to spend it on a winger who makes the difference.

I dont think we need him

If we are going to spend big, then we need to spend it on a winger who makes the difference.

What happens when gundogan and silva leave this summer?

He's coming home.

£300k plus a week.

Gundo and Bernie wages will cover it, no doubt.

Brilliant news. Be a shame if Gundo and Silva both leave. I’m resigned to Silva going but think we could benefit from Gundo off the field as much as on it when called upon. A bit like Ferna towards the end.

There’s rumours he could extend too (and his own admission in a recent interview) but presumably him staying wouldn’t prevent Bellingham coming.

I dont think we need him

Kev is 31, Gundo is 32 with his contract about to expire and Bernardo wants warmer shores. I'd say we need him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.