Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi are 51st so Iran ain’t a poor side and you’ll see in there next game..
No, I don't think they're poor either but I think the praise that Jude is receiving is a little premature. He is clearly a fabulous talent though.

Shame if Gundogan goes I feel he can give us at least another 2 seasons at top level! Silva wise just hope we get a good fee at least €75m
I think Gundogan will leave. He's been great for us and is still a threat going forward, but get's beat too easily when they run at him and is too slow tracking back now.

As for Bernie, he's currently one of the best midfielders in the world, so i can't see him leaving for less than £80m.

I think one of our CH's will leave too, so that'll be another £50-60m.

That alone should cover Bellingham's transfer fee and i doubt many other clubs could recoup that sort of money from player sales, so i think we're well positioned to get him.

You have to take the hat off to the Dortmund scouts. Sign him for £25m and bring him through. He was a young nobody and they spotted the talent. They seem to get it right every time. They are the best example of an elite development academy supported by the best scouting system out there.

You have to take the hat off to the Dortmund scouts. Sign him for £25m and bring him through. He was a young nobody and they spotted the talent. They seem to get it right every time. They are the best example of an elite development academy supported by the best scouting system out there.
Not really......most top clubs were looking at him,the silly cvnts across town had bids turned down.He chose Dortmund for exactly the reasons and situation he now finds himself in

Good post. The other thing one having identified that talent, is that players know that they will get the chance to play in the team quickly.

If talented enough, kids with ability should get their chance to play and gain experience.

And because of their transfer policy, it is in their interests to get players playing first team football quickly.

In City's case Pep and coaches are unlikely to grant them an opportunity at that stage of their development - not necessarily a critiscism but more of an observation.

Not really......most top clubs were looking at him,the silly cvnts across town had bids turned down.He chose Dortmund for exactly the reasons and situation he now finds himself in

true but he clearly isn't stupid and he could see what a shitshow the club was.

Getting talented yoiung players into their first team quickly is a big pull for Dortmund.

He is clearly an exceptional talent, but the acclaim for his appearance against Iran is too much, IMO. Yes, it is the opening game of the biggest tournament in the game, but Iran are not a competitive team.
In terms of Bernie and Gundo leaving, it will be the end of an exceptional era but also the beginning of a new one, with Bellingham, Grealish, Foden, Rodri, Philips and KDB making a new, exciting midfield. I suspect Mahrez will go soon and Palmer, Mebude and Borges may well come in to occupy those wider areas. That is as dynamic as it gets, with Alvarez and Haaland making a truly exceptional group.
He's been far and away Dortmunds best player this season and has also been named Captain on a few occasions for them.

He's going to be brilliant for us

He's been far and away Dortmunds best player this season and has also been named Captain on a few occasions for them.

He's going to be brilliant for us
I agree. Perhaps I wasn't clear: he is an exceptional talent, but the time to judge him in the World Cup, will be later into the tournament, against the top sides

At the minute, with the exception of completely normal patriotism regarding the World Cup, all the hype will be generated as he is so obviously hunted by the Red genital warts of English football from Mersey.

As soon as he will sign with us, watch the media turn on him.
Ha ha Spat some tea out for that gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.