Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bossed by the USA midfield last night.

I still think he’ll end up at Liverpool. He’s a Klopp-type player if ever there was one.

They wont pay the money necessary, and the " messages " from @ tolmie are suggesting a deal with City is on the cards.

He might be the answer, but I’ve not seen it as of yet,
That's your quote, you tell me the question, seeing as you had the answer first
Yeah, I recognised that, I was just asking as you thought he was the answer.

Like all young midfielders, he’s inconsistent.

Whether he is the replacement for Bernardo/Gundogan, I‘m really not sure. You can never replace totally like for like, but he doesn’t seem worthy to lace either’s boots as of yet.

I personally wound not judge bellingham over performances under southgate him playing alongside rodri and kdb under pep will be the total opposite of him playing next to rice and mount under a defensive useless twat who couldnt use talent if it hit im in the face southgate.

For me bellingham is talented and pep would make him into one of the best southgate doesnt have a clue how to harness talent he left mount of for 90 mins and fetched henderson on so hes the last person id ask for a scouting report.

Hell be fantastic for us and hes got plenty of time to develop. Yes the price is high but who gives a damn hell be worth it in the long run.

Im looking forward to seeing him next season alongside kdb and jack and phil fuck southgate let pep show him how to harness english talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.