Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure anyone is predicting the future.

It’s hardly a stretch to say £130m for a player is a bargain.
Depends, he becomes world class, wins the balloon d'or wins multiple trophies and ends up one of the biggest names in world football, £130m bargain.

Have just spent a few minutes cleaning up this thread. We'll lock it for a while, give people a chance to calm down a bit. If you want to have arguments with other posters, do it via pms. Or, better still, put each other on ignore.

Is Jude a complete midfield player at this time?
I never said Jude was a complete player, I said its not easy to find a complete player, insinuating let's get Jude even though he's not the finished article

Pep cannot work miracles. Some players he develops but others it doesn't work . Is Mahrez better now than when he joined, is Grealish did Sterling and Jesus fully realise their potential? ..
Mahrez is a far better player now, same goes for Sterling, Jesus, even Grealish and has Pep not improved every single person at this club, including even the fans?

Don't take any of Bellinghams performances for England at face value southgate could make mbappe look poor in an England shirt.
His performance's in the Bundesliga are the ones to watch, often brilliant in the big games but often mediocre against lesser opposition.

The guy is a huge talent but a talent worth 120M plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.