Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham is alright, decent for his age, but I’d rather sign de Jong from Barça if we were in need of a midfielder as he’s far more suited to our style of play, or move Foden into midfield.

He can never be described/dumbed down as 'decent'.As a midfielder he is excellent,as a 19 yr old midfielder he is phenomenal.

Name a better one?

As for FDJ....i'd be very happy with him as an alternative.

Opinions and I am not making this into a Grealish rant.

The fact remains in the history of football, huge record transfer deals often fail, and usually down to crazy expectation that the player simply can't live up to.

Only at the rags.

Didn't we have all these worries and fears about cost and wages with the last World superstar we bought ? How did that work out ?

Lots of mediocre you say, funny how we usually win when he plays, we must be a great team that can win while carrying a passenger.
We are a great team...he has been mediocre.

I dont go by stats usually but his are pretty poor creatively and offensively. He retains possession well but that is about it...He doesnt drive the team forward, nor is he much of an attacking threat.....I can see wha the brings but he is not essential to the way we play and could easily be replaced by other players either in our team or in others.

He certainly does nothing to justify the price tag (which is not his fault or within his control) but that brings me to the main point of what some are saying here.....that English players are vastly overpriced and overrated. Will Bellingham be another...Personally not seen enough of him to know....

We are a great team...he has been mediocre.

I dont go by stats usually but his are pretty poor creatively and offensively. He retains possession well but that is about it...He doesnt drive the team forward, nor is he much of an attacking threat.....I can see wha the brings but he is not essential to the way we play and could easily be replaced by other players either in our team or in others.

He certainly does nothing to justify the price tag (which is not his fault or within his control) but that brings me to the main point of what some are saying here.....that English players are vastly overpriced and overrated. Will Bellingham be another...Personally not seen enough of him to know....
Its an opinion, in my opinion a wrong one, neither opinion matters in the slightest.Only one opinion matters and thats the opinion of a man that thinks only of the team performance and doesn’t pick passengers in his teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.