Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dippers are convinced that he is signing for them, so perhaps we will find out before long :)-
There seems to be a 50/50 split. There’s the dippers that have convinced themselves he’s signing for them and there’s the dippers that aren’t fully brainwashed and are saying there’s absolutely no chance

There seems to be a 50/50 split. There’s the dippers that have convinced themselves he’s signing for them and there’s the dippers that aren’t fully brainwashed and are saying there’s absolutely no chance

I don't understand the expression " dippers that aren't fully brainwashed " - surely there is no such animal ?

He and Trent do seem very close. But I think dippers fans who are hyping up that friendship don’t quite realise the friendship he has with Haaland
I'd sign for the team of the friend who has a higher upside and or the club that didn't have a crying braying horse as a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.