Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am aware horse racing has not limit on investment and is called the sport of kings for a reason.

I seem to remember a certain Sheik Maktoum speeding hundreds of millions on the finest horses and not always getting the results he would expect.

No doubt Bellingham is a huge talent, but spending 130m plus contract is not a bargain and comes at a huge risk, as said previously, in the history of football, very few of these gigantic transfer deals have proved to be a success.
It's not a bargain, bit it could be, that's what you don't seem to understand

I genuinely think sancho is not intelligent (football or otherwise) enough to play for a team thats not on a continual counter attack. Think he’d struggle here now and even if he’s stayed.

For me Grealish is 100% a better player now than when we bought him. Everyones favourite punchbag but a quality player

Mahrez was better last 2 seasons than the player we bought yes. Less explosive than leicester title season but working under much higher pressure. Had a poor start to this season but current level isnt representative

Sterling definitely realised his potential! Christ do you think he could have been any better than the 17/18,18/19 seasons? Poor last season

Jesus will struggle to be better than he was for us, could still improve but no one thought he was being held back.

All 4 improved under pep. If bellingham came in and also improved under pep we’d be onto an incredible midfield player.
See also bernardo, rodri, gundo, kdb - all “good” players made “great” by pep
If Grealish is 100% better than when we bought him , why isn’t he starting tonight ,why doesn’t he regularly start for us !!!

if we signed him and kept him until he is 33yo as we have done with a lot of our signings, do you not think that 8.5m a year, (not including wages as that would be pointless they all get paid loads.)

So 8-9m a year is not a bargain for a player that will have given us 15 years of service?

I'd snap your hand off for that scenario right now.
spot on cheeky ;)

Seemed to gel and celebrate well with Foden and Grealish tonight.

Clutching at straws, but I think it looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.