Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool tried and failed in the summer, Klopp has already admitted that.

Dortmund didn't want to sell and Liverpool could not match his £80m asking.

He's £50m more expensive now. Dortmund will only sell if they get what they want and that puts us in a very small minority.
Add to the whole thing City could possibly lay down 75% of the fee up front aswell & couple of youngsters

Now tell me Jude doesn't want Pep, Kev, Eling, Phil, Jack, Stones, Walker, Bernardo & Palmer

Anyone still willing to argue the toss with me?

This kid is prime time and worth every penny he is going to cost.

Shades of Yaya on that second goal, goodness knows what his level could be at 25.

What a midfield with Rodri.

I don't know what people were arguing what with you but personally don't see any resemblances to Toure.
Toure had a skill set that was purely offensive, at times a match winner, and especially in the very big moments.
To me Bellingham is a more all round influence, he may never score the worldies that Yaya could, but over 90 minutes, what a prospect this lad is.

The point you make about City now being able to concentrate all their resources on one major player reveals how brilliant our recruitment has been.

Nothing can be guaranteed but let's hope this one happens.

Anyone still willing to argue the toss with me?

This kid is prime time and worth every penny he is going to cost.

Shades of Yaya on that second goal, goodness knows what his level could be at 25.

What a midfield with Rodri.
Is it still happening then? I’m trying really hard not to get too excited too early. The summer is quite a way off yet, if it isn’t completely locked I don’t want to get carried away!

Where are the dippers going to find the money for Bellingham ? They are for sale ,FSG are not gonna put the money up to buy him as a parting gift to the new owners are they . The new owners whoever they might be, might not want to stump up that sort of money after just buying into the dipper cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.