Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dippers will be buzzing after the way he and thicko celebrated the goal. The Dippers are also claiming he and Trent are best mates.

It’s easy to read into things. There’s a long way to go, which includes his transfer fee, personal terms, Haaland, Grealish(another Brummie), Foden, and of course Pep, to convince him to sign for City.

Last edited:
He looks good but let’s hold on with the Yaya comparisons until he’s won something. Anything.
YaYa was the absolute bollocks. This kid might be the business. Long way to go

Much better player at 19 than Toure was. It's not even close.

Why?
What had YaYa won at 19 years old playing for Beveren
Look, I know you’re all in on him and he’s having a great tournament but anybody holding fire on a 130m valuation are not exactly mental.

Look, I know you’re all in on him and he’s having a great tournament but anybody holding fire on a 130m valuation are not exactly mental.
Opinions,
Doesn't mean you're right , wrong or mental.
Some on here haven't got over the Steve Daley transfer.

He will be a city player in the summer. Like I’ve said before his best mate is already here. Add Pep, Phil, Kev and the rest. It’s a no brainer. Why would he want ti go to the dippers or anyone else. Have faith blues we are going from strength to strength

We have to just spend what it takes, no bottling a bidding war if the chavs or rags get involved. If we want to continue dominating the league we can’t afford to let our rivals sign players like this when they become available, we’ve got to just get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.