Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the dippers going to find the money for Bellingham ? They are for sale ,FSG are not gonna put the money up to buy him as a parting gift to the new owners are they . The new owners whoever they might be, might not want to stump up that sort of money after just buying into the dipper cult.
Salah?…

Where are the dippers going to find the money for Bellingham ? They are for sale ,FSG are not gonna put the money up to buy him as a parting gift to the new owners are they . The new owners whoever they might be, might not want to stump up that sort of money after just buying into the dipper cult.
Not really a good argument. Chelsea's new owner wanted to announce his arrival, and he certainly splashed a lot of cash after his buyout.

He is some player. Whoever gets him, either at the end of this season or next is going to get one hell of a player. I really hope it’s us.

Every young kid in the country would be flocking to City.

Grealish, Foden, Haaland, KDB and Bellingham?

That's a glory hunter's five-a-side wet dream!
I was at the game tonight. On top of his footballing attributes that are easy to see, but his engine is incredible. One minute he's left back, the next he's bursting beyond Kane. Links very nicely with Foden, which will improve even more, training and playing together everyday.

Hmm his overhaul game from defence to attack, does remind me of Colin, just lacking that burst what the King had, it will be interesting to see how he develops in the next few years, hope Tolmie is spot on with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.