Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fucking mustard , that tonight was a joke performance I know everyone takes the piss about his age but fuck me he is going to be a proper player .
Yet weirdly we have a player who was better than him on the night, who did things that kinky could only dream of and nobody is talking about him and he’s already a city player.
@BAB.DAB yeah I’m taking about you.

the candle dippers won’t pay the fee required, neither will Chelsea . No one else in Europe could so the real question is does he want to move and where?

If I had a choice of keeping Bernardo & not signing Bellingham it would keeping the little terrier every time.
I think we may have reached the point where that “trade” is looking like good, solid, long term business.

Love Bernie to death, but it’s not the club that’s trying to get rid of him and when one of the best young midfielders in the world is available, and he’s English, then you have to move mountains to try to procure his talent.

He looks the complete package.

I think we may have reached the point where that “trade” is looking like good, solid, long term business.

Love Bernie to death, but it’s not the club that’s trying to get rid of him and when one of the best young midfielders in the world is available, and he’s English, then you have to move mountains to try to procure his talent.

He looks the complete package.

I don’t think he’s as good as Bernie. I’ve heard them say with Bellingham you get a 6,8&10 but Bernie does that goes on both wings plays 9 & all within 10 minutes.

As you can tell I’m rather attached to the scruffy little fvker ;)

I totally agree though if Bernie’s heart is set he’ll be a good replacement. I just don’t see it as an improvement.

I don’t think he’s as good as Bernie. I’ve heard them say with Bellingham you get a 6,8&10 but Bernie does that goes on both wings plays 9 & all within 10 minutes.

As you can tell I’m rather attached to the scruffy little fvker ;)

I totally agree though if Bernie’s heart is set he’ll be a good replacement. I just don’t see it as an improvement.
I have no clue what Bernardo was like at 19 but I’d be amazed if he was even half as good as Bellingham is. Bernardo was playing for Benfica’s B team at that age. Honestly, Bellingham is going to eclipse Bernie, and I love him. Playing the long game is what’s going to keep us at the top. Not as good as Bernardo right now, but in 2,3,4,5 years? He is going right to the top.

I don't know what people were arguing what with you but personally don't see any resemblances to Toure.
Toure had a skill set that was purely offensive, at times a match winner, and especially in the very big moments.
To me Bellingham is a more all round influence, he may never score the worldies that Yaya could, but over 90 minutes, what a prospect this lad is.

The point you make about City now being able to concentrate all their resources on one major player reveals how brilliant our recruitment has been.

Nothing can be guaranteed but let's hope this one happens.

The Toure comparison was simply for the second goal, the way he received it deep and drove through the middle.

I've said a few times, he reminds me of Bryan Robson in most of what he does?

As you say, Bellingham will cover more yards in 90 minutes than Yaya did in his last two seasons.

We need this player who can go front to back, but also side to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.