Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll see.

We've already seen. Unless you were living under a rock, Toure was doing nothing like what Bellingham is doing at 19 years of age. Whether he will go on to be as good as is a different question. But my point is, Bellingham is a much better footballer at this age than Yaya was, and playing at a much higher level.

Bellingham is arguably one on the most exciting young talents in world football and it will be a major coup if he signs for City. I am sure all the City players in the England camp will have been having a word in his ear and add in Haaland and I think we have a more than decent chance of signing him. Finally we have Pep at the helm and a chance for him to learn from the best club coach in the world.

Nothing arguably about it.

Relax.

Bellingham celebrated with Henderson like he did to show his support for Henderson, due to the criticism Henderson has received. Bellingham has confirmed this after the match.

Absolutely fucking mustard , that tonight was a joke performance I know everyone takes the piss about his age but fuck me he is going to be a proper player .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.