Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great player, but his price tag will inevitability be higher than Grealish and he'll command a higher wage I'm sure.

He won't be worth it.
So then we have to pay it. He's already twice the player Jack is and we paid £100mil for him. We made our bed with that fee so now we have to sleep in it.

If we refuse to pay the mind-boggling fee, someone else won't and they'll be left with the best young midfielder in the world.

The Toure comparison was simply for the second goal, the way he received it deep and drove through the middle.

I've said a few times, he reminds me of Bryan Robson in most of what he does?

As you say, Bellingham will cover more yards in 90 minutes than Yaya did in his last two seasons.

We need this player who can go front to back, but also side to side.

Yep Byron Robson or Roy Keane as in there mentality and Drive as player a winner who will do anything to win a game!

Karius and Suarez, to name but 2 ex-Liverpool players, agree with Mad-dy.

Dippers getting giddy.

They are a weird bunch of people aren’t they? They didn’t seem to respect Roy Hodgson when they wanted him gone as well. Didn’t respect Patrice Evra neither when he played at Anfield because of the fact one of their players had racially abused him.

I have no clue what Bernardo was like at 19 but I’d be amazed if he was even half as good as Bellingham is. Bernardo was playing for Benfica’s B team at that age. Honestly, Bellingham is going to eclipse Bernie, and I love him. Playing the long game is what’s going to keep us at the top. Not as good as Bernardo right now, but in 2,3,4,5 years? He is going right to the top.

Deli Ali & Michael Johnson say hi.

Players potential doesn’t always continue at the same trajectory. I’m not dissing Bellingham but I do believe we underestimate what we have.

City have to be all in for him. He is England's best player.

The Toure comparison was simply for the second goal, the way he received it deep and drove through the middle.

I've said a few times, he reminds me of Bryan Robson in most of what he does?

As you say, Bellingham will cover more yards in 90 minutes than Yaya did in his last two seasons.

We need this player who can go front to back, but also side to side.
I fear his World Cup performances will accelerate Real Madrid’s determination to sign him asap rather than miss out on him. (Especially as they’re going to sign Haaland in 2024 did you know!!)

I doubt they’ll get Haaland in 2024 but I do think our chances of signing Bellingham are low.

I fear his World Cup performances will accelerate Real Madrid’s determination to sign him asap rather than miss out on him. (Especially as they’re going to sign Haaland in 2024 did you know!!)

I doubt they’ll get Haaland in 2024 but I do think our chances of signing Bellingham are low.

It will be a nice surprise for you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.