Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it would make sense for him to give a "yes to a number of teams, hedge his bets and see what comes of it and decide when the time is right.....it all helps him get the best deal for himself.

However , if as you say Klopp is pissed at something that could of course point to us being in the driving seat

On the flip side, the scousers seem very positive about it on social media. Im sure there are ITK's on their forums who have an inside track as you do which again is what makes me believe he has said yes to them as well....its not all just hot air from them as they seem very sure and not just arrogant as they normally are

Again, I wouldnt question your source(s) - you have been really reliable over the years and no one can predict the last minute changes that occur in football transfers.

Personally I believe he is a good player. The one question for me is does he have the technical ability in tight spaces that you need to play for Pep and for the opposition we often face....no doubting his other attributes (engine, goal threat, long range passing, running with the ball and driving through defences) but does he have that ability in tight spaces as I personally believe its essential....its why players like David Silva, Bernardo, Foden are so essential to the way we have and do play...look at the techincal ability of Peps Barca team as well. Gundo doesnt have the engine bit there is no denying his ability in those tight spaces.....infact even the two players who I dont rate as good as others (Grealish and Mahrez) do have that in their lockers. I have to admit Ive not watched him enough to know either way really.

For me its bernardo that we need to look at replacing and Bellingham isnt that player....now does pep move Foden inside and then buy a left sided attacker....or use Alvarez there (for me he should play over Grealish and this world cup has only emphasised this.

All very exciting but also a number of questions and gaps that could appear.
And how do you think he'd be viewed by teams in the future if he said yes to everybody now? He'd be better advised (and he will be very well advised) to say nothing right now except "thank you for the information, I'll decide later on in the season and let you know either way".

Can you quote any of these ITKs on their forums at all? Or did you just make that up, as you don't seem to want him?

Well they are trying really hard.
And a player’s mind can change any time despite saying yes to us.

My only question would be , can they actually do this?
FSG planning to sell and the process is time consuming. They don’t have the cash.
Maybe they are waiting for a Chelsea Bohley type investment. Because that’s the only scenario I see of them going for Jude.

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

Well they are trying really hard.
And a player’s mind can change any time despite saying yes to us.

My only question would be , can they actually do this?
FSG planning to sell and the process is time consuming. They don’t have the cash.
Maybe they are waiting for a Chelsea Bohley type investment. Because that’s the only scenario I see of them going for Jude.
Are they trying really hard, I suspect they know. The media are trying really hard I'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.