Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.
Cheers for the info . Let us know if any more comes through!

I doubt Bellingham turns down either us or Liverpool. Let’s face it.

It boils down to relations with Dortmund and I’m assuming (based on Haaland, giving them £15m for Akanji 1 year before his contract ends, giving them £20m for Gundo on the back of serious injuries and the offer to give them a player such as Delap) we’re in a good position there too.

Worry is parents are pretty influential and especially if Liverpool been wooing them none stop! Bellingham trusting his parents with the move to Dortmund instead of other clubs in premier who offered a lot more to. It would make bellingham think about it!

Money wise though Liverpool would have to break the bank and would FSG willing to do that if they have put Liverpool up for sale?

I trust Hairdoo that Bellingham said yes but we know things can change..
What 20 year old does what their parents want haha. It’s not a big story that a mother wants her son back in England rather than move to yet another country. Bellingham will do what’s best for him and his career.

The dippers are always confident about anything which is related to themselves Simon, it is inconceivable to them that every good player in the world would sign for somebody else. Mbappe is on their radar allegedly .

I doubt there is a bigger set of deluded individuals , and their media whores just massage their unbelievably stupid and massive ego's .

They are there for the taking............................
Fully agree with all that. As I said they are arrogant beyond belief but there is something else sitting alongside there arrogance regarding Bellingham....maybe they are this way due to his parents who are potentially Liverpool fans being his advisors. It's little bits like that that can swing things either in reality or people's minds at least

I doubt Bellingham turns down either us or Liverpool. Let’s face it.

It boils down to relations with Dortmund and I’m assuming (based on Haaland, giving them £15m for Akanji 1 year before his contract ends, giving them £20m for Gundo on the back of serious injuries and the offer to give them a player such as Delap) we’re in a good position there too.
Well he's going to have to turn down one of the two at least.

You make it sound as if we did them a favour with Akanji & Gundogan? Gundogan certainly was and still is a bargain. It's early days yet for Akanji but give Pep time with him and £15m should look cheap as chips.

Just get the feeling his parents are key in this. His future seems to have been mapped out from a very young age, each step plotted, and they’ll still have influence.
If his parents are going to push him to Liverpool which is looking at a major rebuild, owners looking for funding and a clear drop off in terms of performance in the past 12mths then good luck to him.

Fully agree with all that. As I said they are arrogant beyond belief but there is something else sitting alongside there arrogance regarding Bellingham....maybe they are this way due to his parents who are potentially Liverpool fans being his advisors. It's little bits like that that can swing things either in reality or people's minds at least
Potentially? What is that supposed to prove?

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

Well that’s shit news. Hopefully the scouse twats don’t qualify for CL then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.