Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we get bellingham personally. The stuff from Christian Falkner is the same regurgitated crap we've seen from a few journalists. Those same journalists have seemingly also ruled us out which to me seems highly silly. We know txiki likes to work in silence, From what I see regarding Bellingham is he's ambitious and wants to win things and there's no better place to do that in England than city under pep.

I think no journalist in the press know anything regarding us, I trust tolmie. I trust erling. I trust city. At least we know it will go quiet again after this world cup until around march. I'm also sure if you go look at the press from this time last year I don't think they knew anything about erlings move neither.

Falks tweet also just appears to me as the Bellingham family prefers a move to premier League rather than real. He doesn't mention any other club. I also don't think he's that reliable regarding Dortmund new you only have to look down page he seems to be Bayern's mouth piece. It will be the same peddled crap for the next few months until he signs for us then it will go the can't compete, state own club ruining football nonsence from the same journalists. The meltdown from Liverpool fans is going to be funny to watch.

Last edited:
Liverpool are clearly pushing hard for the player - they’re hardly subtle, and as always they’ve got the media doing their bidding for them.

That said - I remain unconvinced FSG will sanction the spend this deal will require when they’ve got the Club up for sale. It flies against all their previous behaviour, and it would make no sense to change all that at the moment they’re actively trying to find a way out from their commitments to the club.

If they’ve got a new owner in the pipeline who is behind this deal, then fair enough - that changes everything. Bellingham would be the perfect statement signing to show their strength and kick off their ownership with a bang.

My sense is they’re trying to box the player off, before haggling Dortmund down from a position of strength - but Dortmund have shown time and time again that this approach won’t work. Their model is about setting a price and sticking to it.

Either way, it’s a win-win for FSG. It works, then the player is theirs. It fails, and they can whinge endlessly about how state-owned Clubs have inflated the market to the point honest, upright owners like poor little FSG can’t compete anymore. With relentless, obsequious puff pieces in the media about how decent (white, non-Arabic) owners are being priced out of the game.

Which is why they’re being ‘forced’ to sell.

When we all know the reality is they’re selling because the Super League stitch up they were banking everything on failed so catastrophically.

Last edited:
I guess we will have another few months of speculation, as with Haarland, when the media will constantly throw names into the ring namely RM, dippers , PSG and this thread will be in various stages of turmoil.

@tolmie's hairdoo has given us his thoughts,and I respect his contributions. so am going to avoid the noise as it will become deafeningly loud and repetitive.

Observing the mental gymnastics from the media and various posters will no doubt be hyper at times.

Going to try and chill on this one.

Falk is generally reliable for most news out of Germany. He was one of the first journalists who said we are favourites to sign Haaland back in March 2022

Kinda , hes reliable for Bayern news sometimes but hes more of a follower than getting his own exclusives. Two Dortmund journalists one that works for kicker and one that works for SPORT. who broke the Haaland news first. both of these two have been silent during this whole media fest of Liverpool and Bellingham. They also broke the Haaland story first saying he was close to agreeing terms with us.

Also big news with this is Dortmund are in a position of strength and they want most of the Bellingham fee straight away if he is to leave. Liverpool would have to pay a big chunk of that fee straight away. Dormund dont like being made a fool of either happened with Barca and Dembele. Barca ended up paying 20 mil more due to taking the piss with the fee and getting Dembele to strike.

Falk is a bullshitter who peddles whatever Bayern want him to.

He was hyping up meetings between Haaland and Munich in April.

This could still be true though? Just because Haaland didn't end up at Bayern doesn't make it wrong.

Wasn't the whole reason lewa got pissed was because bayern did in fact try for Haaland?

Even this right now says Liverpool are current favourites. It's not a done deal.

I think Bellingham is a good player close to world class. but Moukoko is going under the radar at Dortmund right now id love him at City. Hes going to be the future of German football his finishing, movement and ability at the age that he is, is terrifying i have no idea why he was not played at the world cup. who ever gets him on a free thats the transfer of the summer. He can play across the front three as well.

I know this is about Bellingham but we should get both him and Moukoko. Most of these goals hes 17 years of age ridiculous talent

Last edited:
And how do you think he'd be viewed by teams in the future if he said yes to everybody now? He'd be better advised (and he will be very well advised) to say nothing right now except "thank you for the information, I'll decide later on in the season and let you know either way".

Can you quote any of these ITKs on their forums at all? Or did you just make that up, as you don't seem to want him?
I just said he's a good player....yes I want him to be clear. There are a number of people on you tube channels for scourers who are saying they are confident...as I said it could be rubbish but it's not just their usual arrogance.

It's not me who is saying he has said yes...its others. If we are to believe TH ( which I've stated I absolutely do) then of course other fans from the likes of the scourers are hoping to believe their ITKs...and he may well have indicated to other clubs that hevis interested in their proposal. Other players have done it to us in the past

Most of the press, both here and Germany will be pushing a move to anybody but City. Its just something we've come to expect. Time will tell. No reason at all to doubt Tolmie and more importantly its just a move that makes more sense (to us) on every level.
He wouldn't be the first we've missed out on though so no point getting stressed. Sure the club will have a plan,. especially if we are already aware of the plans of Gundogan and Bernardo.

I just said he's a good player....yes I want him to be clear. There are a number of people on you tube channels for scourers who are saying they are confident...as I said it could be rubbish but it's not just their usual arrogance.

It's not me who is saying he has said yes...its others. If we are to believe TH ( which I've stated I absolutely do) then of course other fans from the likes of the scourers are hoping to believe their ITKs...and he may well have indicated to other clubs that hevis interested in their proposal. Other players have done it to us in the past

The dippers are always confident about anything which is related to themselves Simon, it is inconceivable to them that every good player in the world would sign for somebody else. Mbappe is on their radar allegedly .

I doubt there is a bigger set of deluded individuals , and their media whores just massage their unbelievably stupid and massive ego's .

They are there for the taking............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.