Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to prove anything. Just heard from other people that his parents are Liverpool fans...don't know if it's true or not so hence the word "potentially."
Why didn't he sign for Liverpool instead of Dortmund, or at least have a release clause in his Dortmund contract to make it easier to sign for Liverpool, if his family are big Liverpool fans.

Someone better tell Dortmund they don't want to sell to us, because that's not what the impression they gave us last month...

I've seen and heard all this before, next month he will have bought a house in Liverpool, which is strange because their players all choose to live in Wilmslow, Knutsford and Hale (wonder why?)

It's running the same way as Grealish and Haaland, everyone being mentioned but us...

Remember when Pep was going to United despite an agreement in place for months...

I'm telling you now, why is the Dipper narrative being turned up to the max?

It's because them and others can't bring themselves to entertain or contemplate Jude in a City shirt and what it will mean for the rest.

It's a classic case of wishing for something to be so true, they convince themselves it actually is.

None of these people now claiming to have the inside track were piping up until Bellingham blew up at this World Cup.

Whereas City have been working at this for weeks and I am hearing it is already boxed-off.
And that’s church, yo.

For real -:)

From what I’ve heard, they really want/wanted him in January, for a couple of reasons. One, they need to get in the top 4 and they think he would help, obviously, and two, they need a young superstar who can help their owners sell the club for top dollar.

If they can’t buy Bellingham until the summer they better hope they’re in the CL or else there’s no chance he’s considering them, let alone going there.

Also If I was a prospective buyer i would be waiting to see if they qualified for the CL, either by winning it ( doubtful) or by finishing in the top 4 (they face a battle) before I put a bid in because if they don’t qualify then their value comes down a lot from where it is now.

This is a big six months coming up for the dippers in a lot of ways.

Hopefully it ends in total failure .

This smelsl of total bullshit to me.

Nobody knows where the kid will end up. I believe that TH has posted in good faith as usual but things change. I think we are in for him big time and will do our best. Btw hanging around with no marks like Henderson and Arnold are not an indication he is signing for the dippers and it’s fanciful to think it is.

We will do our best and we are a really attractive proposition for any young player.

I hope we get him but if he goes elsewhere we will move on. That’s our way and it works.
Only Zis.

Why didn't he sign for Liverpool instead of Dortmund, or at least have a release clause in his Dortmund contract to make it easier to sign for Liverpool, if his family are big Liverpool fans.
wanted first team football potentially at that point in his career which he wouldnt have got at Liverpool?
Maybe Dortmund wouldnt put a release clause in his contract?
Im nto saying they are, just other people are saying it....of course it could be bullshit...b it also could be true. Maybe it wont effect anything anyway

Someone better tell Dortmund they don't want to sell to us, because that's not what the impression they gave us last month...

I've seen and heard all this before, next month he will have bought a house in Liverpool, which is strange because their players all choose to live in Wilmslow, Knutsford and Hale (wonder why?)

It's running the same way as Grealish and Haaland, everyone being mentioned but us...

Remember when Pep was going to United despite an agreement in place for months...

I'm telling you now, why is the Dipper narrative being turned up to the max?

It's because them and others can't bring themselves to entertain or contemplate Jude in a City shirt and what it will mean for the rest.

It's a classic case of wishing for something to be so true, they convince themselves it actually is.

None of these people now claiming to have the inside track were piping up until Bellingham blew up at this World Cup.

Whereas City have been working at this for weeks and I am hearing it is already boxed-off.
Hahaha that's glorious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.