Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know bellers is coming in the summer. Why? Well I hate to break it to any other fan but city have dominated the league now for over ten season. We have 1 of the best manager’s to grace the dugout. We have a Norwegian Viking only getting settled in. Oh we also have a bunch of English lads around his age. That might also factor in.

Now Jude is supposed to be a clever guy with parents who in the first instance took him out of Birmingham to Dortmund to enhance his football development. Now after reading all that, do you really believe that they are so love struck with the dippers that all common sense goes out the window? Nah, any player worth his salt wants City.

If he is all of the above then he will be wearing blue next season. Oh nearly forgot, the rest can’t afford him because their greedy owners are only in it for themselves.

Chill relax and watch the sky pantomime unfold. It always ends up the same way.

Last edited:
Just out of interest and a genuine question, how, if no contract is signed can everything be boxed off? Until a legally binding contract is signed, anything can happen cant it. The player could freely without any problem change his mind at any point for whatever reason?
Im sure we have dotted the i's and crossed all the t's etc and put our offer and our vision for him to him and his agents/family and put all the bells and whistles etc in place as well....but how can we negate what other teams may offer/say etc in between now and then....

In reality there are only 2 other teams that he would even go to...Madrid and the scousers....the scousers may not even get top 4 which would surely put them out of the running however.

Players change their minds all the time. He would be daft to not keep his options open but he'd be even drafter to choose anybody else but City if he's planning on leaving at the end of this season. We tick every single box any young footballer plying their trade these days requires.

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

Wants to emulate not winning the premier league?

Buzzing off you.

Hello!

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.
He’s also already spoken to Pep.. and that’s fact.. not a rumour spread by the bog cleaner at englands training ground

I see that falk guy is now getting the attention hes craving featuring on the anfield wrap. Doing an interview on there, guess hes getting his attention that he craves

Hello!

That is useful information.

*scratches chin*

Now, to figure out what to do with it.

wanted first team football potentially at that point in his career which he wouldnt have got at Liverpool?
Maybe Dortmund wouldnt put a release clause in his contract?
Im nto saying they are, just other people are saying it....of course it could be bullshit...b it also could be true. Maybe it wont effect anything anyway
But Dortmund put a release clause in Haaland's contract, so why not Bellingham

Wants to emulate not winning the premier league?

Buzzing off you.

Oh come on, Gerrard is an all time great!
Even as a City fan you must appreciate that?

Imagine if you flipped it the other way round and said he wants to win the Champions League and feels more likely to do it at Liverpool as they've been in three finals recently whereas Man City have never won it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.