Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing for Dortmund and England is totally different to the demands of playing for us and facing deep blocks every week. US game was probably closest to that and he struggled but I’ve not seen enough of him in those types of games.

My name in Manuel and I'm from Barcelona...
14eeb099f80b3a4159f31f875b8bc324.gif

Someone better tell Dortmund they don't want to sell to us, because that's not what the impression they gave us last month...

I've seen and heard all this before, next month he will have bought a house in Liverpool, which is strange because their players all choose to live in Wilmslow, Knutsford and Hale (wonder why?)

It's running the same way as Grealish and Haaland, everyone being mentioned but us...

Remember when Pep was going to United despite an agreement in place for months...

I'm telling you now, why is the Dipper narrative being turned up to the max?

It's because them and others can't bring themselves to entertain or contemplate Jude in a City shirt and what it will mean for the rest.

It's a classic case of wishing for something to be so true, they convince themselves it actually is.

None of these people now claiming to have the inside track were piping up until Bellingham blew up at this World Cup.

Whereas City have been working at this for weeks and I am hearing it is already boxed-off.
I’m developing a bit of a man crush on you Tolmie, you need to stop this foreplay

Liverpool are clearly pushing hard for the player - they’re hardly subtle, and as always they’ve got the media doing their bidding for them.

That said - I remain unconvinced FSG will sanction the spend this deal will require when they’ve got the Club up for sale. It flies against all their previous behaviour, and it would make no sense to change all that at the moment they’re actively trying to find a way out from their commitments to the club.

If they’ve got a new owner in the pipeline who is behind this deal, then fair enough - that changes everything. Bellingham would be the perfect statement signing to show their strength and kick off their ownership with a bang.

My sense is they’re trying to box the player off, before haggling Dortmund down from a position of strength - but Dortmund have shown time and time again that this approach won’t work. Their model is about setting a price and sticking to it.

Either way, it’s a win-win for FSG. It works, then the player is theirs. It fails, and they can whinge endlessly about how state-owned Clubs have inflated the market to the point honest, upright owners like poor little FSG can’t compete anymore. With relentless, obsequious puff pieces in the media about how decent (white, non-Arabic) owners are being priced out of the game.

Which is why they’re being ‘forced’ to sell.

When we all know the reality is they’re selling because the Super League stitch up they were banking everything on failed so catastrophically.
From what I’ve heard, they really want/wanted him in January, for a couple of reasons. One, they need to get in the top 4 and they think he would help, obviously, and two, they need a young superstar who can help their owners sell the club for top dollar.

If they can’t buy Bellingham until the summer they better hope they’re in the CL or else there’s no chance he’s considering them, let alone going there.

Also If I was a prospective buyer i would be waiting to see if they qualified for the CL, either by winning it ( doubtful) or by finishing in the top 4 (they face a battle) before I put a bid in because if they don’t qualify then their value comes down a lot from where it is now.

This is a big six months coming up for the dippers in a lot of ways.

Why wouldn’t Dortmund want to sell to us? We seemed to negotiate well with them over Haaland and Akanji. And it’s not like they’re in our league so worried about rivalry. I just don’t understand why Dortmund or any other foreign club would hate us but like Liverpool. Especially if we can pay what they’re asking and nobody else can.

I did question him on that I did say it didn't make sense the whole they dont want to sell to us which he was hinting at as they have sold to us before. so i probably think that bits bullshit but he has been good for info before to do with Bundesliga. That's why I passed it on, 150 mil makes sense as that's been peddled for a while by German journalists close to Dortmund just the up front bit was new which I was told like a release clause, which isnt a release clause in writing.

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

Wayne Rooney's Derby County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.