Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, Gerrard is an all time great!
Even as a City fan you must appreciate that?

Imagine if you flipped it the other way round and said he wants to win the Champions League and feels more likely to do it at Liverpool as they've been in three finals recently whereas Man City have never won it?
I love the slippy ****. He has a place on my wall next to the great Demba Ba. Champions league? Is that a competition won over 38 games? Or is it a competition with a lot of luck involved? Your 2019 win, scraped through to 4th in the league. Only got out of the group stage due to goals scored!

Tbh with the amount of money and helping hand you get as a club I would be embarrassed not to have won a lot more league and champions leagues. Pathetic to have only won 1 league. Shout away about the champions league. What is it 6 now? Surly should be into double figures by now?

Embarrassing club, victim mode enabled.

Imagine if you flipped it the other way round and said he wants to win the Champions League and feels more likely to do it at Liverpool as they've been in three finals recently whereas Man City have never won it?
If he wants the champions league then he will go to real Madrid, not Liverpool,

This saga is going to be dragged out by the media for the next couple of months getting all the clicks and interaction they can from dipper fans and when it becomes apparent hes not going there along comes the articles of cant compete, ffp and anti city crap.

@tolmie's hairdoo has said hes heard its on and boxed off and jude wants us and until he hears otherwise im going with that info.

not something from christian falk who has now milked his clicks by appearing on liverpool fan channels which is exactly what he wanted. No one mentions us in this conversation which to me is odd but as we know with the club they do things quietly and discreetly. They didnt even know about signing akanji until the night before so shows how much info we leek or dortmund for that matter.

I’m getting a small whiff of something. Can’t put my finger on it

I love the slippy ****. He has a place on my wall next to the great Demba Ba. Champions league? Is that a competition won over 38 games? Or is it a competition with a lot of luck involved? Your 2019 win, scraped through to 4th in the league. Only got out of the group stage due to goals scored!

Tbh with the amount of money and helping hand you get as a club I would be embarrassed not to have won a lot more league and champions leagues. Pathetic to have only won 1 league. Shout away about the champions league. What is it 6 now? Surly should be into double figures by now?

Embarrassing club, victim mode enabled.
Derby County fan here in peace :)

Personally I would much prefer it if he joined you guys. Always had a soft spot for City because of the close links between the two clubs.

Funny about 2 weeks ago some of those ITKs had him as essentially nailed on to sign with us.
Your dislike of Tolmie aside, the same ITK is still very confident and I’m not sure why you doubt him so much. Even when something doesn’t come to pass his track record and obvious ins at the club deserve a little respect at least.

Derby County fan here in peace :)

Personally I would much prefer it if he joined you guys. Always had a soft spot for City because of the close links between the two clubs.
Oh I see…

Playing the long game. Pick random club that you pretend to support. Spend time setting up an account on bluemoon. Trying and failing to bait honest city fans. Probably txting your scouse mate look they are biting. Can you not find something else to do with your time? Can I suggest a hobby? Candle making perhaps or maybe a ticket tout? No one is falling for the ploy.

Derby? Ok then -:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.