Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see…

Playing the long game. Pick random club that you pretend to support. Spend time setting up an account on bluemoon. Trying and failing to bait honest city fans. Probably txting your scouse mate look they are biting. Can you not find something else to do with your time? Can I suggest a hobby? Candle making perhaps or maybe a ticket tout? No one is falling for the ploy.

Derby? Ok then -:)

I assure you that's not the case.

Ask me some Derby County questions that only a true fan would know if you like?

I'm only 35 though so ideally from 1997 (The Glory days) onwards!

Oh come on, Gerrard is an all time great!
Even as a City fan you must appreciate that?

Imagine if you flipped it the other way round and said he wants to win the Champions League and feels more likely to do it at Liverpool as they've been in three finals recently whereas Man City have never won it?

Grow up you fucking candle.

Imagine if you flipped it the other way round and said he wants to win the Champions League and feels more likely to do it at Liverpool as they've been in three finals recently whereas Man City have never won it?
You went too early, mate.

3/10 sorry, must do better.

I understand the Gerrard hate but I am a passionate England fan too, plus he did a great job of winding up my Villa mates who couldn't wait to tell me that his arrival was a sign that the club were back in the bigtime when they got him!

May not mean much to you bit generally Villa fans are the worst in the Midlands, probably how you see Liverpool fans I'd imagine?

If you’re a Derby fan, I’m an octopus.

We will end up with a player as good for 50m. I trust in our transfer team - just look at this years deals - Alvarez, Erling, Akanji - all bargains for what we paid.

I like Bellingham but not sure where he would fit into our midfield. Rodri, KDB, Bernardo - who you dropping!?

Part of me only wants to sign him just to piss the vermin off, but if you look at the player head on for a quoted 150m, its alot of money for a player who at this moment in time doesn't get into our midfield.
Hard to drop Bernardo when he’s playing in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.