Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fans are beyond convinced he will sign for them. Even if personal terms can be agreed, Dortmund will want their 150m euros. Thats where it could get very hot for Liverpool.

Mahrez won't be going anywhere with the contract he signed in the summer, he is happy with what he has left of his career with us.

I do think Gundo and Bernie will be off and that is the carrot, similar to Erling replacing Sergio that we are using.

It would also remove a massive wedge from our wage bill and essentially cover the Jude wages.

If Gundo has an attractive offer from a club on the continent, he would be well within his rights to wait until the end of the season before deciding if an extension is what he would like.

City would naturally accommodate him.

We have to be looking further ahead than just those two?

Kev is 31 and has maybe another 18 months as a guaranteed starter.

I want Bernie to stay more than anything.
Bernard is the worry for me

Bellingham replaces Gundo
But who replaces Bernardo this summer....not replacing him eoukd be a mistake and Bellingham doesn't cover that. We either move Foden inside and buy a wide player or buy a player to replace Bernarfo directly.....and there isn't one that has all his attributes.
Mahrez is going to have to put up with being a lesser squad player if that's the situation with him

But who replaces Bernardo this summer....not replacing him eoukd be a mistake and Bellingham doesn't cover that. We either move Foden inside and buy a wide player or buy a player to replace Bernarfo directly.....and there isn't one that has all his attributes.
Mahrez is going to have to put up with being a lesser squad player if that's the situation with him

felix?

I’ve been told that the Bellingham saga has a long way to go and not to get too excited that he’s coming to city. Obviously I hope it’s not true.

Hopefully we buy a pacy winger, like Leao, and move Phil/Jack inside more often.

Liverpool fans are beyond convinced he will sign for them. Even if personal terms can be agreed, Dortmund will want their 150m euros. Thats where it could get very hot for Liverpool.
I've never seen such certainty from fans of 2 competing sides over a player. The outcome will be talked about and weaponised for many years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.