Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing why would a player go to Liverpool, there are reasons why that are somewhat valid, the real question is why would any midfielder go there to play kick and rush or be completely bypassed and expected to win knock-downs over a club and especially manager who bases everything on his midfield and would play 9 midfielders if he could?

Is that really how Liverpool play?

I keep seeing why would a player go to Liverpool, there are reasons why that are somewhat valid, the real question is why would any midfielder go there to play kick and rush or be completely bypassed and expected to win knock-downs over a club and especially manager who bases everything on his midfield and would play 9 midfielders if he could?
The question is not why would a player go to Liverpool. They are a good side who win trophies. The question is why would a player go to Liverpool when they could go to City.

Didn't they double the world record fee for a goalkeeper that had only been set the previous year? Don't they have the world's most expensive centre back in their squad (that they outbid City for)? Didn't they just spend over £85m on a one season wonder striker?
I'm not saying you're wrong in that they may not have the money at this particular point to go big, especially after blowing a wad on Juande Carroll, but this whole "Liverpool don't spend big money" and "Liverpool can't compete with City on wages" is clearly absolute nonsense (the season they were given the league title their wage bill was higher than ours).

I never said anything about their wage bill, or ours. But unless they get a takeover and soon then there's no chance of them signing Jude, which was the only real point I was making.

I think he'll wind up at Real Madrid personally.

Liverpool 4/1 us 6/1 to sign him, might have a cheeky bet on him joining them just incase.

Does anyone think this is why Klopp had that rant about how 'Liverpool cabt compete' and having a go at our owners. Maybe he knew back then this is done
But there’s the thing, I can’t remember the guy who disapproved all this in a video but Liverpool can compete it’s just there owners choose not to a bit like the Glazers.

Liverpool never really replaced Wijnaldum. Bellingham is similar to him in some aspects, but will end up considerably better. He's the kind of player that can take a side up one level by himself so I hope he joins anyone else. Harvey Elliott is a really good talent too and should only get better for them if he plays in the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.